• Advertisement

SBC First Annual Masquerade Party

Clappy

If you take a look at the calendar on the right hand side of your screen, you'll notice that there is a Masquerade Party coming this Friday.

For those of you who are wondering what this is....well pretty much its another SWYAD. However, there is a bit of a twist with this one. You are not allowed to reveal who you are until the night of Halloween. So this SWYAD will be a bit of a mystery. Of course there are loopholes to this, but where is the fun in that? :P

So yeah, you guys have until Friday to decide who you are going to be for this festive occasion. I mean you can keep being who you are right now...or you can change into another Halloween costume av/sig theme. It's up for you to decide.

• Like 1

Wow fun! Can't wait! :) But is there any way for the colors on our usernames to change so it won't be easy to guess?

You bring up a valid point Sauce. I'll see what I can do, it probably won't be hard.

Oh, that sounds fun...specially since I already have no clue who half of you are xD

*Flashbacks to the time I was Tom and you didn't know me*

I may not change it in time, but I have something in mind I'd use if I miss this...

Plus, it would be easy to figure out everyone by looking at the older posts above. So the question is: should we have a temporary separate forum from SBC were we're equally hidden from our former identities?

Ok we get it, there are many loopholes as to finding out who is who. :P

So yeah the Masquerade Party officially starts today so if you want to change your costume or if you haven't picked a costume yet, then let's begin. :)

Yeah let's just avoid making things messy and just hide the sharing time forum as having multiple accounts just for this occassion is kinda superfluous (sorry Dylan had to use your word here :P). I didn't consider all the possible scenarios while planning this out, so my apologies guys for the on-the-go-ness of this planning process.

• Like 1