• Advertisement

Here Comes Honey Boo Boo

Clappy

A family doing ridiculous acts for the sake of doing ridiculous acts...seems like the hillbilly version of Jersey Shore to me..

LMAO, This, just this^.

Last New Year's Eve, we got really bored at my cousin's house and TLC was showing a Honey Boo Boo marathon and we watched it. It's so stupid, but i'd be lying if i said it's fun to make fun of it.

So... it's not fun to make fun of?

• Like 1

So does TLC stand for Trashy Loser Channel now or...?

This is starting to ring too true. The Learning Channel is far from what it feels like these days.

So... it's not fun to make fun of?

It's fun to make fun of, but the show is so mindnumbingly stupid that i'm pretty sure i lost brain cells while watching it. It's so bad that you feel ashamed for watching it even if you're making fun of it.

It's fun to make fun of, but the show is so mindnumbingly stupid that i'm pretty sure i lost brain cells while watching it. It's so bad that you feel ashamed for watching it even if you're making fun of it.

Lol losing brain cells.

So this show has been cancelled.  From what I've been reading it's because the mother of Honey Boo Boo is currently dating a convicted felon who just got out of after spending ten years jail for forcing oral sex on an 8 year old.

Well, what can I say?  It's been great knowing you, Honey Boo Boo. Good luck, somewhere else.  I'm gonna miss you.  Boo-hoo.  Boo-hoo.

005b%20-%20Home%20Sweet%20Pineapple%2017

Boo Hoo!  HAHAHAHA!  BOO HOO!

• Like 5