• Advertisement

The Powerpuff Girls X

ClassicNickelodeon Fan 1

http://www.planetmin...ub-t149690.html

Spoiler
"THE POWERPUFF GIRLS X will be premiered on "TELETOON [Canada]" (http://www.teletoon.ca) and "CARTOON NETWORK [u.S.]" (http://www.cartoonnetwork.com) around November 30, 2012, first as its 4-part/2-hour pilot episode of the full TV series, which it will be premiered around March 15, 2013, also on both of those networks.

The 2-hour/4-part full pilot episode will be released as Cartoon Network/Teletoon's first co-produced original animated film on DVD & Blu-ray Disc in North America & Japan around late 2012. THE POWERPUFF GIRLS X will be merchandised just four months after the full TV series premiered on "TELETOON" (Canada) and "CARTOON NETWORK" (U.S.), respectively.

The most noticeable fact in THE POWERPUFF GIRLS X (both 4-part/2-hour pilot episode and entire TV series) is that the Mayor's usually "headless" secretary, Ms. Sara Bellum, [is being visible entirely with her face being shown on-screen due to her distinctive mother-figured hairstyle with the same hair color as her original incarnation counterpart, large green eyes, pink lipstick, and golden-yellow round earrings

So, it looks like the Powerpuff Girls are back in a new cartoon coming to Teletoon and CN(US)! Discuss!

(Credit goes to BluePikmin11 who posted this over at SBM)

I can't tell if this is legit. The poster? Sure. But not this piece of news, from how I'm seeing it, considering how things would be long anticipated first once we hear about it. Plus, reading through the forum, the Niko person just says "I found something," and spreads the news. What was the SOURCE of the news he gave out? I don't know, and this news pretty much came from a forum...I'm just utterly confused. I mean, the guy sounded like he was oh-so too focused on comparing the works of the PPGs to My Little Pony. Seriously though, what was the SOURCE of the news, in spite of the particular forum?

I'm just hoping this is real. If Powerpuff Girls-Z happened, then X could actually came true.

In other notes concerning this, I googled this "Powerpuff Girls X" stuff and got a word from two years ago that Butch Hartman was involved in this.

• Like 1

Gotta agree with Steely Dan here. The source you posted isn't really a source; it's another forum. And the user that posted that seems to have no source for the info either. Not to mention that bringing PPG back makes little to no sense whatsoever in this day and age. Also, Craig McCracken has left Cartoon Network, making this more preposterous. Not to mention the fact that the "press release" is incredibly poorly written?

I really hate to be a Debbie Downer here, but that's probably fake. Sorry. :/

• Like 1

Well, I've done some research and attained some knowledge through Nuggets. I'm afraid that all this "Powerpuff Girls X" reboot suff is absolutely NOT true.

-It pretty much looked like some rumor from years ago, considering the rumor of Butch Hartman developing the reboot. Well, is there an article explaining that it's happening? Is there a source too? Was it confirmed in any way? Nope.

-Stuff like this would be long anticipated when we first hear about it. Did we know it was in production in the first place? Is it possible to show a gap between September and November? Nope. Well, Powerpuff Girls-Z actually happened, and it didn't seem long anticipated. But hey, so did Stitch!, when it came to the Lilo and Stich franchise. Well, it's Japan, and they sure do surprise us, even if the original creators were respectively never involved with both projects.

-Craig McCracken is entitled to his own rights of the Powerpuff Girls. Considering his resignation with Cartoon Network, there's no way a PPGs reboot would take place there. Plus, he wouldn't even pass down the right to do a reboot to Butch Hartman, who's only associated as a writer for Dexter's Laboratory, and creator of T.U.F.F Puppy, which he's surely focused on right now. Jossed.

-Niko doesn't know jack. I think the 9/13/13 poster was probably photoshopped and it got Niko so shocked into believing that it could be really, that he wanted to tell the FORUM that it's coming back, as well as "HEY, PPGs IS COMING BACK, NOW LET'S COMPARE THIS TO MY LITTLE PONY." Why did he give out fake info and said "I found something."? We don't know. In addition, forums can't be trusted, unless it gives a source.

I could say more, but I'm on a rush, since I'm on a school day. Therefore, Powerpuff Girls X is an urban legend, or perhaps just a fake.

Damnit, I got so excited over nothing. Oh well, I see how it's probably fake. Well, I just hope CN shows the new Johnny Bravo movie and the new Top Cat movie sooner or later, or else...

EDIT: Oh, and this should probably be locked and trashed.

it did show Johnny Bravo movie but it aired in CN Australia.

Okay, maybe this won't happen but POWERPUFF GIRLS IS GETTING REBOOTED: http://www.reddit.co...ector_of_hotel/

http://www.toonzone....165#post4046165

(...Oh and a Samurai Jack ending is being worked on to.)

This seems more believable, but I'm having a gut feeling it isn't true. It that really Genndy Tartakovsky? Maybe it's true, maybe it's not.

EDIT: Apparently he is Gennedy. Still am not thinking this is true. But time will tell.

Edited by Maxwell's Silver Hammer