• Advertisement

October 2012 Premiere Info

Shark Tale

Red Ball huh? New Boomerang Pet Ball all over again. :P (Oh and the New Boomerang Pet Ball REALLY WORKS! :P)

I was thinking the same thing when I heard of this. I honestly wonder if this will be too similar to Treats!

Also, it's good to see Ned and The Needlefish back again (I find it kind of ironic how SpongeBob mentioned them on Twitter not long ago :P). I see that there's another new character in our presence. This does look interesting with the new setting and the Puff's Boating School tour bus.

That's what happens when the network mils a show till it's dead.

I don't know what to say with all this negativity. I'd hope that the concept doesn't rip from something that has aired just 6 months ago.

I feel the crew is starting to run out of ideas and that only humor could possibly save this episode.

The thing is that they DO still have good ideas. There are plenty of S8 examples of this, and S9 episodes like The Good Krabby Name and Squid Baby have great concepts, but are executed poorly. They just have some stinkers in between the wider lengths of gems.

[...] and S9 episodes like The Good Krabby Name and Squid Baby have great concepts [...]

The Good Krabby Name is a season 8 episode.

I don't understand why everybody is saying that the crew is running out of ideas.

Of course, "Gary's New Toy" doesn't sound like a really creative episode but this is one single episode out of many, many more.

Don't be so harsh...

• Like 5

The Good Krabby Name is a season 8 episode.

I don't understand why everybody is saying that the crew is running out of ideas.

Of course, "Gary's New Toy" doesn't sound like a really creative episode but this is one single episode out of many, many more.

Don't be so harsh...

^This. There have been 332 episode segments, so of course there will be episodes similar to each other.