• Advertisement

Ask this llama some questions and eat a bowl of nails with milk because you love that extra calcium<3!

E.V.I.L.

@E.V.I.L honestly I don't enjoy texting that much because I never really have anything interesting to talk about? :/ And once a friend texted me asking to hang out and I got really anxious and avoided her text for a day. I know this makes me a bad friend but I was just nervous about replying (and just ended up telling her I was too busy with school). I wish that I could be more easygoing but it's so hard. I feel like socializing in HS was a bit easier because I saw people every day (even though I was still relatively shy)

6 minutes ago, Katniss said:

@E.V.I.L honestly I don't enjoy texting that much because I never really have anything interesting to talk about? :/ And once a friend texted me asking to hang out and I got really anxious and avoided her text for a day. I know this makes me a bad friend but I was just nervous about replying (and just ended up telling her I was too busy with school). I wish that I could be more easygoing but it's so hard. I feel like socializing in HS was a bit easier because I saw people every day (even though I was still relatively shy)

Tbh socializing in HS is way easier, you're pretty much given the correct setting where you  have to socialize. In college you have to actually try and trying doesnt always work and frankly people arent inteerested in trying back for you so its like great

1 hour ago, Katniss said:

@E.V.I.L me: Ok class lets out at 10:45 a.m. so I'll just hang in the library for a few hours to work on my paper

Also me: watches YouTube vids the whole time 

Paper: due in less than 8 hours 

:) 

I feel this on a spiritual level

Thoufh Im sure the adrenaline is gonna kick in yhis evening and you will finish just in time