• Advertisement

Ask this llama some questions and eat a bowl of nails with milk because you love that extra calcium<3!

E.V.I.L.

1 minute ago, Katwoman said:

@E.V.I.L I wish you were caught up with B99 because I really want to talk to you about a certain event that happened this season? :Laugh: 

have watched the first two episodes where they eventually find proof against Hawkins (where its revealed in plot twist that Holt actually did use the dudes services) but I haven't watched anything past that :Laugh:

I'll save it for after November 14th

3 minutes ago, E.V.I.L said:

have watched the first two episodes where they eventually find proof against Hawkins (where its revealed in plot twist that Holt actually did use the dudes services) but I haven't watched anything past that :Laugh:

I'll save it for after November 14th

ah okay then

I'm lowkey worried this'll come back to bite Holt, I love him and don't want anything bad to happen to him @ show writers ?:glare:  

55 minutes ago, Katniss said:

@E.V.I.L what would you do if Jake Gyllenhaal came to your dorm room in the middle of the night and offered you Nutella? :Laugh: 

My pants go bye bye 

I mean

nah not evrn an I mean thiz would happen :Laugh:

59 minutes ago, Kiyozu♡ said:

awww?

qlGhAQm_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

This dog is better than people

20 minutes ago, Katniss said:

@E.V.I.L have you thought about what classes to take next semester yet?

Yes, very stressfully

Currently I am looking to take cell bio (Bio 1350), gen chem II (chem 2080), intro to sociology (DSOC 1101), investigatuve bio lab or basically a course about labs (BIOG 1500) and I have to take an english class to fulfill premed but idk which one

Next semester is going to be..m fmlll

2 minutes ago, E.V.I.L said:

Yes, very stressfully

Currently I am looking to take cell bio (Bio 1350), gen chem II (chem 2080), intro to sociology (DSOC 1101), investigatuve bio lab or basically a course about labs (BIOG 1500) and I have to take an english class to fulfill premed but idk which one

Next semester is going to be..m fmlll

Sociology is a pretty interesting class! I enjoyed taking it my freshman year?