• Advertisement

Mario Kart (series)

Clappy

So I realized we have one for Mario platforming games and the Mario Party series, but we don't have one for the racing games.

Love every single one of them and I can play these games for hours upon end. My favorite of the franchise is Double Dash, but I love every single one pretty equally though.

Mario Kart: Double Dash ftw!!

Mario Kart Wii is just annoying, I hate rubber band AI. And if I had a nickel for everytime I was about to get first, then some jerk decided to blue shell me, boy, I'd be rich. :rolleyes:

Mario Kart Wii is just annoying, I hate rubber band AI. And if I had a nickel for everytime I was about to get first, then some jerk decided to blue shell me, boy, I'd be rich. :rolleyes:

I actually kinda like the rubber band AI. It may be frustrating, but it makes things more challenging to me.

I actually kinda like the rubber band AI. It may be frustrating, but it makes things more challenging to me.

It's true, but working so hard to stay in first place on a very hard course and some fifth place person shooting a blue shell at you really is annoying. Also, chances are, it didn't help the person in 5th place at ALL, it just lowered the person who did something to be ahead. -_-

One of the more underrated game systems of all time. Kinda sad that I sold mine. At least I got Wii for my GC games like Double Dash.

Noooo you sold it?? ;( I kept my gamecube and I still have all the games. It still runs great!

Noooo you sold it?? ;( I kept my gamecube and I still have all the games. It still runs great!

Eh mine ended up breaking anyway, so I had to sell it. Luckily GameStop took it.

I love these games. My favorite so far was Mario Kart 64, I had a blast playing it. Mario Kart Wii and Double Dash are pretty good but not as fun as the N64 one at least in my opinion.

My favorite level of the N64 one was Wario Stadium. I use to always lag behind a little, just so I can trap people during that one jump to the other side of the course and...I'm probably not making much sense right now, am I? :P