• Advertisement

Best Video Game EVER

Pinky

I can't find another thread for this, but I hope there isn't one.

My favorite is RCT2. Instant load, endless creativity, a theme park feel, better than the third.

Well, you are a huge roller coaster fan.

Kid Icarus Uprising is a great game from what I've heard.

As for the best game ever in my opinion. That would have to be Zelda: Ocarina of Time; simply amazing game in every way. Although I also consider the Smash Bros series to be one of the best, at least in it's genre.

If there were a Best Video Game Ever thread (as in the game Best ___ Ever) then this would be confusing. :P

I've been thinking of hosting one. It's either that or the Best Episode Ever.

• Like 1

Best Video Game Ever to me is the original Super Mario Brothers. However, Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time is pretty high up there.

I'm thinking the same in that aspect. Since Mario was pretty much the most influential out of those; same with other games like Sonic the hedgehog and Pacman in the platformer genre. But I agree that Zelda is by far the most popular open world adventure game with gamers.

Super Mario Sunshine. (Hence my avatar ;) )

Yes, I have a rather weird opinion though, I don't know why I love SMS so much though.

Unlike most people, underwater/beach levels are my FAVORITE, probably a huge factor. I know a lot of people HATE those type of levels.

And jumping on a pianta's head is so fun. :P

I actually think "The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask" is a more challenging and fun game than "Ocarina of Time." There are more puzzles to solve and the game doesn't 'hold your hand' like "Ocarina of Time." When it comes to 2D games, it's a pretty close toss-up between "Super Mario World, Super Mario Bros. 3," and "The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past."

I actually think "The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask" is a more challenging and fun game than "Ocarina of Time." There are more puzzles to solve and the game doesn't 'hold your hand' like "Ocarina of Time." When it comes to 2D games, it's a pretty close toss-up between "Super Mario World, Super Mario Bros. 3," and "The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past."

I agree, Majora's Mask had some challenge to it. I always felt it had a more serious tone than Oot, and more gameplay into it.

The best Video game ever for me is Rayman 2 The great escape.

It's just that amazing unless you get it for gbc which does seem abit different and out dated then the others versions.

This game has been released on pretty much every console and handheld you could think of.

And just to add another thing.

There is probably not a single game system or handheld with a Rayman game. [i could be wrong]

I have a little over a handful:

Sonic 3 & Knuckles

Mario Kart Wii

Sonic Adventure

Dynamite Headdy

Rock Band 2

Super Mario 64

Super Mario 3D Land

Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Minecraft

Sonic Generations (PS3)

Guest ssj4gogita4

Zelda (NES)

Super Mario Bros 3 (NES)

Tomba 1 & 2 (Playstation)

TMNT 2 (NES)

SSB: Melee (GC)

GTA: Vice City

Sonic Adventures (Dreamcast)

Super Mario World (SNES)

Super Mario Bros. Lost Levels (SNES)

Crazy Taxi (Dreamcast)

Soul Calibur (Dreamcast)

I have a little over a handful:

Sonic 3 & Knuckles

Sonic Adventure

Dynamite Headdy

Super Mario 64

Super Mario 3D Land

Super Smash Bros. Brawl

I agree with "Sonic Adventure, Super Mario 64, Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Sonic 3 & Knuckles!" B) I haven't played "Dynamite Headdy" or "Super Mario 3D Land" yet, so I'll reserve judgement on those. ^_^
  • Like 1

I'm not a big gamer, so my "favourite game" changes periodically depending on what game I'm playing endlessly atm. As a Pokémon fan, I will say that Sapphire and SoulSilver are two of the finest games I have ever played. But for now, my obsession is Mario Kart Wii.