• Advertisement

OMJukebox

Old Man Jenkins

Since Sauce Mama has never heard of Peter Frampton, well, here you go. Two of his songs that my mom always spams on her iPhone playlist.

And I can only find concert footage on my iPad for some reason so bear with me.

Wait, I've definitely heard that first song before, I really like it. Thanks, OMJ!

Sorry for the delay but every time I hear Peter Frampton singing Baby I Love Your Way, I constantly think of Family Guy mocking the voice modifier in that one episode with Death.

This is another one of those "songs that Sauce surprisingly doesn't know about" entries, but it just so happens to be another song from mah boo, Lesley Gore. In all honesty, this might be one of her more well-known songs but its not necessarily one of favorites of her's. In fact, I sort of prefer Amy Winehouse's version, but lol I'm retro(ll)! Here's, "It's My Party".

This is another one of those "songs that Sauce surprisingly doesn't know about" entries, but it just so happens to be another song from mah boo, Lesley Gore. In all honesty, this might be one of her more well-known songs but its not necessarily one of favorites of her's. In fact, I sort of prefer Amy Winehouse's version, but lol I'm retro(ll)! Here's, "It's My Party".

Thank you OMJ! Good song.

This Queen track goes out to a little Miss Smiles, whose ask thread has been this Jukebox's main inspiration for old-time melodies.

In an entry that breaks the Jukebox's status quo and turns it over its head, here's a little snazzy track from a video game. Radio music I would always like to listen to whenever I'm performing a drive-by on the streets of Liberty City on a cold, damp night.

• Like 1