• Advertisement

OMJukebox

Old Man Jenkins

Since me old playlist became riddled with broken song codes and what not, I decided to trash it and make a new one. Fresh start for happy ending! Without further ado, I present to you the theme of one of my new favorite wrestlers courtesy of Mark Crozer & The Rels.

74w9boYDbUg

Well, updating with some tunes I had on me old playlist along with some new ones. Nostalgia at its finest. Once again, Sauce has apparently never heard some of these so I'm swooping in to help her. Putting it in spoilers so that it doesn't f up my iPad loading it. Posting a bunch, because I don't know when I'll be able to sneak on the desktop again.

Spoiler

aWyeVfuolT4

GbevQH1B9ic

63ZIf2H9S0E

MhfzXZZSot0

eub8CFtW1lA

x1YRTmi8QxI

Spoiler

mfGCZSkudUY

OAWvuPOjLJ0

MGW7lhBM9Ig

f1FlC3ySZGk

oArG4wRTCag

z2Ie6ZE2cdo

Spoiler

Ojruq0hw46U

YRCauX4PZKY

OwccRJ5oqQU

SiD4iNc0wDw

ebSYPnllFx8

Great song. Have you heard the version by the Lemonheads? It's a lot different, but I think you'd like it.

I actually have heard it before. I actually like their approach to the song but S&G'S is still pristine.

You know, I may talk some shit about where I live but when it comes down to it, I don't think I could ever outgrow the islands.

Here's a clip from one of my favorite movies, The Girls on the Beach. I found it on Netflix a few weeks ago, but they took it off as soon as I found it, unfortunately. It's an old beach party flick from the 60s that featured the musical talents of some of the big performers at the time such as The Crickets, The Beach Boys and last, but not least

Aaaah, Lesley Gore. She was a pretty, young thang back in the day and she had some pipes to boot. I remember I first watched this movie years back on TCM I think and I was just infatuated with her despite her brief scenes. I didn't care whether this movie was like 40 years old at the time. She came out of the closet in her later years and, well, knowing that while watching this scene...damn.