• Advertisement

Movie Expectations

Ron

I'm hoping the sequel features other characters more like Squidward, Mr. Krabs, and Sandy. Sandy had only a few lines and a deleted scene, Krabs got frozen for the movie's majority, and Squid gets turned over by the bucketheads not too early in the movie. Characters like Gary, Mrs. Puff, Larry, and others could be featured more as well.

Oh wow, where should we start with the movie plot? Seriously, this is one of the things I am dying to know. Hmmm, well it should have an out of Bikini Bottom adventure again, maybe this time with the whole gang. Since we have been seeing most of the main cast together in episodes (Frozen Face-Off, Home Sweet Rubble) this could be a cool idea. I would love to see another inner struggle of SpongeBob Like how SpongeBob had to fight his inner feeling that everyone treated him like a kid. If the movie had an inner struggle it would mean a lot more to me personally. Maybe a back story could be nice.

Yeah, I think we're all pretty sure that that's going to happen. B)

Actually, I hope that doesn't happen.

Plankton trying to get the formular again would be unoriginal and considering its been largely overplayed since the time of the first movie, I don't think that would be a good plot to go with.

Actually, I hope that doesn't happen.

Plankton trying to get the formular again would be unoriginal and considering its been largely overplayed since the time of the first movie, I don't think that would be a good plot to go with.

He was probably being sarcastic :P

Like somebody else said above, I hope the rest of the main characters are given more screentime.

I'm just nervous about this movie. It could make or break the show.