• Advertisement

What do you think of the box - *I call this a fad now*

box

Smartest nine year old I know, for sure. You can be funny at times, and, as said before, you're incredibly intelligent for one of your age. An all around good dude with good writing skill. You're an awesome person!

Plus, you have no soul. According to your avatar. :P

I don't really know you, so I'm not sure if you're the smartest nine year old in the world. You're probably smarter than all of the nine year olds in my class last year. That school's weird and the put the fourth, fifth, AND sixth graders in the same class. But the worst part was that there were only five sixth graders -that's right, FIVE- and four out of the five sixth graders were boys. And that left me as THE ONLY GIRL IN SIXTH GRADE. That's right!! THE ONLY GIRL!!!!!! :o :o :o There was a girl there two years ago who I met when I went there for two days because it's a private school and the teachers wanna see how you are, and she WOULD'VE been in sixth grade with me, and she was AWESOME, her favorite show was The Penguins of Madagascar and her second favorite show was SpongeBob, AND she had an account on Nick.com, but unfortunately she went to a different school in sixth grade AND LEFT ME IN TH DUST!!!! And then, I accidentally un-friended her on Nick.com and I FORGOT HER USERNAME!!!!!!!!!! Anyway, I'm getting very off-topic. So my point is, I think you're awesome. :P