• Advertisement

Britney Spears

Ron

How do we not have a topic for her? Well, she started out not writing her own songs, "In the Zone" was written entirely by her and I think it would've continued that way had her personal life not spiraled down.

An icon. Much of her hits really suit her. Personally, I still like her. I think she's recovered nicely, although it'd be icing on the cake if she started writing again. Some of her hits:

1.) Oops... I Did It Again

2.) Hit Me Baby One More Time

3.) Toxic

4.) Everytime

5.) Crazy

6.) I'm a Slave 4 U

7.) Gimme More

8.) Me Against the Music

9.) Womanizer

There's no denying that she was a pioneer in what is now our style of pop music. She made an amazing comeback recently, too. I can't say I'm the biggest fan of her, but there's no denying her impact on the music industry.

Btw, I'm a Slave 4 U may just be the sexiest video of all time.

Not a fan of homewreckers. Then she cut all her hair off which was a bad move too. Haven't really listened to any of her music, so can't judge on that part.

She was all good until she got mixed up with K-Fed. As a kid, I had no choice but to listen to some of her songs since they were popular at the time and my sister was a big fan of her's, but I liked a good number of her songs.

Agreed that there is no denying what she has done for the music industry of today. Can't say that I'm as big a fan of her as I use to be in elementary school, but I'm glad she has made a comeback. Don't like her music today though.