• Advertisement

I think I missed this fad

terminoob

Which was the hardest Pokemon game you've played?

Yellow, because it was the first one I got and I was like 6 and I didn't understand how I was supposed to beat Brock.

hah I had it last summer and whenever i tell people that they have to quote that "Ain't nobody got time for that"? -_-

Ain't nobody got time for that.

What if no one got time for that?

Sucks to suck.

Do you play Zelda?

From time to time. I like it, I can just never find the time to get into it. I think the only one I've ever completed was Twilight Princess.

What movies have you seen this summer?

Oh, man. Not enough. I think Monster's University has been the only one.

Do you wish you were more involved with the staff, or do you not really care anymore?

I mean, it's my site; I'm always gonna care, it's just that I wouldn't have anything to add. You guys have a good dynamic going and you know what you want to do and you all have a lot more planned than I ever did. Any staff job on me would be lost and worthless; I'd be giving defunct advice and input and you'd all have to deal with my shit at one point or another. When 70s made Dylan an admin way back when the site was starting out I just became a child who had to watch someone else play with his favorite toy the wrong way; the site was mine and it was being taken away from me from right under my nose and the people taking it weren't doing things the way I wanted them done, so I threw a tantrum. I'd regress back into that jackass because I'd get into the mindset of "this is my site, I created it, things don't look like how I imagined they'd look like so I'm going to yell at everyone".

Add on to that the fact that I'm much too busy with everything else going on in my life, and it means that you guys just don't need me.

Do you think cameras will beconme obselete?

Cameras? Of course not. What would they be replaced with? We need to take pictures somehow, and anything that does that is gonna be some form of camera.

are you staying in college or are you still wanting to drop out to pursue other avenues

I have absolutely no idea what the hell I'm going to do with my life right now so I'm just gonna do whatever I want and hope that I make the right choices at the right times and I'll just hope that it'll all work out at some point. This summer has shown me that things (or a person/people, in this case) can get in the way of something you've wanted for a long time, so I'm not gonna bother setting a direct course for anything because I'm going to miss out on way too much.

How was Monsters University?

I thought it was perfection. People will disagree, but in my opinion it was one of the best Pixar movies thus far.

Hipsters have lots of hips?

I think they have the same amount of hips as everyone else. They still are people, after all.