• Advertisement

Rihanna

Clappy

OH NA NA, WHAT'S HER NAME?

Hate Rihanna. She is one of the reasons why I can't stand mainstream radio anymore. No talent hacks like her just keep getting radio time. I mean she started off fine then she started to overabuse autotune in her music. I can't even tell if that's her voice anymore. Plus she clearly has no self respect for herself with all the drugs she takes and her messy relationships.

I enjoy a few of her songs, but her newer albums are absolute shit. It's just LMFAO tracks with the overtly sexual themes, auto-tuned voice, and obnoxious beats. Not sure if you can even count them as songs; "We Found Love" has no context, and is mostly the same lyrics over and over and over and over.

Do. Not. Like. Her.

Lady Gaga would've done better in that part. :3 She can act.

Lady Gaga definitely would not have saved Battleship from sinking as bad as it did. :P

Probably not, but I think you can make the argument anybody would've performed better than Rihanna. :P

I'm pretty sure those CGI aliens put more emotion into their acting than Rihanna probably did.

I read somewhere that Rihanna "has achieved a total of eleven number one singles on the Billboard Hot 100 chart, becoming the youngest solo artist to achieve the feat" which would be an achievement, if she didn't release a new song every five minutes and at least one tenth of the songs being listenable...

To me, her older music is great while her more recent stuff is a mixed bag. However, as a person, she's become seriously messed up and I blame the relationship with Chris Brown.

I definitely agree with this. I also feel like her music (even if it is catchy) is very cardboard-y and one-dimensional, considering she writes none of it (and her vocals aren't great to begin with).