• Advertisement

Weblet Reveals All

Webizoid

JCM: I'd have to say my favorite episode is Band Geeks or Chocolate With Nuts (I know it's overrated). From specific seasons:

1. Culture Shock, FUN, and SB-129

2. Something Smells, Bubble Buddy, Shanghied, The Secret Box, Band Geeks, and Sailor Mouth

3. Club SpongeBob, Nasty Patty, Idiot Box, Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy IV, No Weenies Allowed, Wet Painters, Krusty Krab Training Video, Chocolate With Nuts, I Had an Accident, The Camping Episode, and The Sponge Who Could Fly

4. Fear of a Krabby Patty, Selling Out, Funny Pants, Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy VI: The Motion Picture, and Best Day Ever

5. Friend or Foe, The Original Fry Cook, Boat Smarts (I think this is my favorite short), Good Ol' Whatshisname, SpongeBob vs. The Patty Gadget, Sing a Song of Patrick, and The Inmates of Summer

6. Krabby Road, Suction Cup Symphony, Giant Squidward, Single Cell Anniversary

And the rest I don't really care that much about...

UnlimitedCha: OH MY GOD YES!

Smiles: That's a good question. I don't have a favorite, but for the longest time it was The Lazy Song by Bruno Mars (don't judge).

KEEP 'EM COMING!

@ JCM: Scott Tenorman Must Die. There's no question about it. :P But Honorabole Mentions would go to An Elephant Makes Love to a Pig (Very Underrated in my opinion), Casa Bonita, Red Badge of Gayness, Cartman's Mom is a Dirty Slut, Cartman's Mom is Still a Dirty Slut, 200, 201, Human CentiPad, Chickenlover, Butters' Very Own Episode, Krazy Kripples, The Return of the Fellowship of the Ring to the Twin Towers, and Fat Butt and Pancake Head. I've been watching them in order (somewhat).

@Smiles: I haven't done either before, but I'll say surfing.

What are your Top 5 Nicktoons?

This is a list of shows that don't air new episodes.

5. El Tigre

4. Danny Phantom

3. Chalkzone

2. Invader ZIM

1. Avatar the Last Airbender

What's a wisecrack?

A wisecrack is a sardonic or sarcastic remark. Basically, snappy answers to stupid questions. Since I don't usually do that, this whole topic is sort of ironic because I don't answer these questions half-assed.

Do you consider yourself to be more of a web or more of a zoid?

Web. I sort of grew up to be a zoid. Sort of a bilingual thing.

Where have you been through all my time here?

Pretty much banned by me mum. But it's all good in the hood.