• Advertisement

Asklastic

Elastic Dawg

What's your favorite kind of monster or supernatural creature?

Demons, by far.

How do you feel about the trailers for Quentin Tarantino's spaghetti western Django Unchained?

Any western with a funky 70s soundtrack is all good in tha hood.

What's your favorite 80s movie?

Are we talking like movies from the 80s, or movies that could've only been made in the 80s? Because the answer to both is Videodrome.

Do spaghetti westerns make you hungry?

Makes me thirsty for the blood of my enemies.

What do you think of Steven Soderbergh?

The only movie of his I really plan on possibly viewing sometime is Schizopolis. Maybe Sex, Lies, and Videotape if i'm in the mood for something kinky. The Che movies, from what i've seen of 'em on IFC, aren't too shabby either.

You heard of Dan Fogelberg?

I don't remember if that's the real name of Nite Owl in Watchmen, or a 70s folk musician, in which case i've heard of them both.

Your thoughts on Tim Burton?

I saw Batman and Nightmare Before Christmas ages ago and remember liking them. He's got a visually excessive style, much like Ken Russell, which I can dig. Not really liking what i've seen of his newer stuff, though. Still need to watch Ed Wood.

What makes you so fantastic?

Ask Shinya to find dat video with FANTASTIC (X5) ELASTIC (X5)

Have you ever seen David Cronenberg's A History of Violence?

Nah. Almost caught it on Spike a few times, but never quite did. I hear it's different from his usual shtick, but still pretty grand. I'll try to get around to it one of these days.

Have you ever tried Ron Jeremy's Butter?

Straight from Uncle Ron's Tub of Love™?

Do you have any posters in your room? Describe them.

eh, let's see...I have two ones of Rorschach from Watchmen, a nifty collage of different Godzilla posters I got in Wildwood, and A Clockwork Orange one I still need to hang up. My bro has a Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas one, and i'm supah jelous.