• Advertisement

129b. The Inside Job

Jjs Goodman

Lol! Nobody didn't post this topic. I will be the first one.

Anyway, I thought this episode was perfect. It's definetly one of the best season 7 episodes. I really liked the idea of Plankton reading SpongeBob's mind to get Krabby Patty formula. Some people said It rip-offs "Plankton!" episode.

It doesn't rip-off Plankton episode. The only similarity with episode and "Plankton!" episode is Plankton getting inside SpongeBob's head and that's it. Nothing else in this episode is similar to "Plankton!". I thought this episode was very interesting, funny and enjoyable. Some parts were gross but It didn't bother me. Also SpongeBob secrets in this episode was very funny unlike his stupid secrets in "Little Yellow Book" episode. The funny parts in this episode are Plankton watching a hamster show, a father and a son visiting Chum Bucket because they wants to see disgusting places in Bikini Bottom, SpongeBob not seeing anything, Plankton turning into SpongeBob and later turning into Patrick and there are more. I definetly recommend this episode. 10/10

This episode is a little similar to Plankton! in Season 1. Something wrong is that Spongebob has a spine when Plankton is sliding down to his heart.(He is an invertebrate.) the ending is extremely hilarious. I give it a 9.5/10.

Terrible episode. That yellow doofus ruined my brilliantly hatched plan. And to top it all off, that pink ape made me look like a fool!

Don't be so modest; you don't need PATRICK to make you look like a fool; you do a pretty good job of that all by yourself!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: By the way, I give this episode a 10/10! :D Enough said! ;)