• Advertisement

My Work From Deviant Art

For those of you that haven't seen my work on Deviant Art, I think I'll just post them here. When I first started I don't think that they looked too good. I've always used paint. It's what I'm used to using and it is what I will continue to use. Since I have like 20 + I think that I'll post them one at a time instead of all at once. Here is one. It's one of my first ones, and one of my favorites.

spandy_sunset_by_spongenspongegirl-d379twv.png

I've been working on my drawings. I hope they are getting better. But you can only do so good when using Paint. Any it's Spandy week on DA. I've been doing a lot of work on it last night and today because I know I wouldn't get to do a drawing everyday. But anyway for the first day it it called Party. Here is my drawing.

9UIpZNa.png

a_different_world_by_spongenspongegirl-d

I made this picture to go along with my story A Different World. On the left side it's the side for Spongebob fighting for love and freedom, on the right side Spongebob is living in fear of Plankton's rules. I wish I could make it a little bigger, but if you can't read it I will tell what they are saying and thinking.

Spongebob is thinking of Sandy on one side and the freedom to love but he must not give up hope. Freedom. It's what we fight for. Freedom to love who we want without being afraid of the law. On the right side he believes that everything is hopeless and lives in fear because of Plankton's rules. He hears Plankton's voice in his head saying I'm in control, I make the law. I will destroy you! Love is illegal. Anyone who breaks this law will feel my wrath.

Someone, nice signature.

The drawings are good, though Sandy's skin is a slightly lighter tone of brown. Spandy's not my cup of tea, not that I even like tea, but for a piece of artwork done on paint, not bad.