• Advertisement

Cartoon Planet(2012)

Don't like the inclusion of Flapjack, Chowder, or Cow and Chicken, or the fact that it's hosted by Brak and Zorc.

Everything else is amazing, though.

Agreed!Well i like chowder but its not "classic".And i never liked that show,even as a little kid -_-

Also,last week,there was a johnny bravo/scooby doo episode?WHY dont i remember that,despite loving both as a kid :o ???

Agreed!Well i like chowder but its not "classic".And i never liked that show,even as a little kid -_-

Also,last week,there was a johnny bravo/scooby doo episode?WHY dont i remember that,despite loving both as a kid :o ???

I think to some kids it could be considered as classic, provided they grew up with it. Based on the line-up, it's pretty much just shows they don't re-air anymore because there's no room in their current schedule (though I think EEnE was on one week, and that re-airs all the time, so I dunno).

The Johnny Bravo/Scooby-Doo crossover was in the first season of Johnny Bravo, and I honestly can't remember it re-airing that often (then again, I can't remember Johnny Bravo being re-aired in general, aside from a few of the same episodes). If you didn't watch it when it first aired, or if you didn't buy it/watch online, I think it was hard to catch.

Bravo Dooby Doo? Ah, the memories. I only managed to catch this block like once so far and from what I've seen, it airs some good shit. They aired PPG, Dexter's Lab, Johnny Bravo, and Cow and Chicken when I watched it. Shows I can otherwise catch on Boomerang all the time. Wish Space Ghost and Moltar can join in on the hosting, though.

So apparently, if rumors are true, this may be taken off the schedule soon due to low ratings.

I'm a bit surprised to hear the ratings are low because this restored a lot of my faith in CN. Not everyone gets Boomerang nor does Boomerang air reruns of ALL former shows.

Effing Dreamworks.

First, they got Nickelodeon so downright focused on their promoted shows, that there's barely any upcoming original shows these days. Then, they spend millions on Classic Media, which probably dates animated stuff from the stone ages, and now their spin-off for HtTYD has teamed up with Level Up to scale down the Cartoon Planet block?

• Like 1