• Advertisement

Underrated games

box

A lot of people think Super Mario Sunshine is underrated. It definitely USED to be for sure, people used to HATE Sunshine. But, over the past few years, with internet and all, a lot more people love this game. Majora's Mask is a game with the same exact thing.

Now, Super Mario Bros. 2 USA is still underrated. :P

E.T. for the Atari 2600. It is honestly the BEST game I've ever played, it's just so much fun to wander around and repeatedly fall into craters randomly for HOURS. I always get my friends over so we can stay up all night playing it and having a fun time. We are the coolest people at our school because everybody yearns to own the oh-so popular game.

Yeah, not really

I honestly do like this game. It's just kind of fun to wander around and shit. Nowhere near the worst game ever. For fuck's sake, even Superman for the Atari is worse.

Terraria. Everybody just ignores it and says it's just a rip-off of Minecraft, but it's actually extremely awesome.

minecraftvsterraria_00.jpg

Pretty darn intense.

Now, Super Mario Bros. 2 USA is still underrated. :P

Super Mario Bros. 2 wasn't even meant to be a Mario game. Nintendo just took a game, added Mario characters to it, and shipped it over to America to keep the Western fanbase happy - apparently the Mario: The Lost Levels game was too hard for them.

(I myself don't like it at all, by the way.)

The Call Of Duty series is underrated

Sure it sells well.

But it's pretty much the same thing every game.

Even if go trade in MW2 for MW3

Storywise yes it's underrated but certainly not the online multiplayer. I think people forgot about storyline and gameplay when it comes to these kinds of games.

Super Mario Bros. 2 wasn't even meant to be a Mario game. Nintendo just took a game, added Mario characters to it, and shipped it over to America to keep the Western fanbase happy - apparently the Mario: The Lost Levels game was too hard for them.

(I myself don't like it at all, by the way.)

Actually, Doki Doki Panic (the game that was made into Super Mario 2) was made by the same designer of Mario, Shigeru Miyamoto, Nintendo didn't just slap everything together from a random game. XP I do like Super Mario Bros 2, it's a really enjoyable game if you just view it as a normal game, and not a part of the Mario series.