• Advertisement

Chask

Cha

HEY LOOK IT'S CHA OH MAI GOSH, Cha this was such a fun week, I'm so glad I got to spend a bunch of time with you guys, you're posts about Momo were absolutely hilarious, they totally made my day, you're overlord reign was short, but it was still fun, I'm glad you and I love Gwen Stefani, she's amazing, I won't be as active this week but ill catch you guys maybe during photo class like I usually do :P, thanks for all the fun, have a great rest of your night, sleep tight, goodnight Cha?

:smirk: Momo says hi.

• Like 1

Doth thou question to you? Well, I do believe you have an obligatory, comma-filled, goodnight message heading your way, courtesy of you old man, Jenkins, you and I need to continue torturing that little snark, MoMo, that Panda hasn't even begun paying for its smart mouth yet, but yeah, today was a pretty good talking to you, doing our usual Fan 4 thang, this past week was just awesome, sucks that you couldn't had been there to rule by my side that one day, but I digress, here's to a good week ahead, goodnight Cha?

• Like 1

HEY LOOK IT'S CHA OH MAI GOSH, Cha this was such a fun week, I'm so glad I got to spend a bunch of time with you guys, you're posts about Momo were absolutely hilarious, they totally made my day, you're overlord reign was short, but it was still fun, I'm glad you and I love Gwen Stefani, she's amazing, I won't be as active this week but ill catch you guys maybe during photo class like I usually do :P, thanks for all the fun, have a great rest of your night, sleep tight, goodnight Cha?

:smirk: Momo says hi.

I had a great time too. I can't until the summer time where we can have more weeks like this one. I look forward to see you during your photo class. And tell MoMo that he was fun to toture yesterday. :smirk:

Doth thou question to you? Well, I do believe you have an obligatory, comma-filled, goodnight message heading your way, courtesy of you old man, Jenkins, you and I need to continue torturing that little snark, MoMo, that Panda hasn't even begun paying for its smart mouth yet, but yeah, today was a pretty good talking to you, doing our usual Fan 4 thang, this past week was just awesome, sucks that you couldn't had been there to rule by my side that one day, but I digress, here's to a good week ahead, goodnight Cha?

The masters of torture will continue their lashing. smirk: Sorry I couldn't be there for our full reign. This was a great Fan 4 week. I hope this week is as great.

Where'd you get Lil Squidly again?

I got him on eBay.

Hey Cha Cha Cha, here is your comma filled message, straight from the kings palace, I'm sorry I wasn't here much today, but hopefully that will change tomorrow, then we can have more lulz with your friend Momo, but anyways I hope you had a great day today, and a great night ahead, goodnight Cha? :)

• Like 1

Well my royal fool, I feel like I saw you the least amount of time out of my F4. This really needs to change and have both of us on at the same time. Sorry for this being super short, but I am exhausted after my nine hour car drive. Hope you enjoy the Nostalgia Critic review of Catwoman and let me just warn you that the recurring joke around the final three minutes of the episode is super hilarious. Anyway, I owe you one vintage long Clappy goodbye the most because it feels like mine for you are always short. So prepare for me to milk my goodbye tomorrow for you the largest. Good night my royal fool...and PS, guess what I made my dad try on the drive home today for lunch? :smirk:

• Like 1

Hey Cha Cha Cha, here is your comma filled message, straight from the kings palace, I'm sorry I wasn't here much today, but hopefully that will change tomorrow, then we can have more lulz with your friend Momo, but anyways I hope you had a great day today, and a great night ahead, goodnight Cha? :)

I hope to see more of my other Orange Ann. Good night Sauce.

Well my royal fool, I feel like I saw you the least amount of time out of my F4. This really needs to change and have both of us on at the same time. Sorry for this being super short, but I am exhausted after my nine hour car drive. Hope you enjoy the Nostalgia Critic review of Catwoman and let me just warn you that the recurring joke around the final three minutes of the episode is super hilarious. Anyway, I owe you one vintage long Clappy goodbye the most because it feels like mine for you are always short. So prepare for me to milk my goodbye tomorrow for you the largest. Good night my royal fool...and PS, guess what I made my dad try on the drive home today for lunch? :smirk:

Oh man, a nine hour car drive must have been brutal. Thanks for taking the time to make this, I appreciate it along with the other Fan 4's paragraphs. Catwoman was super hilarious, it's right up with some of my favorites. Sparkle sparkle sparkle. Oh and ahem about you getting Chipotle....