• Advertisement

What if SpongeBob and Patrick Actually Died in the Movie?

Cha

We all know the scene in the SpongeBob SquarePants movie where the two goofy goobers are dried out on the table in Shell City. Yet, their tear saved them before they could die. Now what if SpongeBob and Patrick actually did die in the movie? How would you feel? How do you think other characters of SpongeBob would feel too? And would Bikini Bottom fall to it's doom?

I think I would start sobbing knowing that my whole entire childhood would be over. On the other hand, I don't picture the producers and writers and what not making Spongebob and Pat die. I mean after all, it is a children's movie.

That'd be a pretty bleak movie, especially for SpongeBob. I couldn't see that happening.

Plus, it'd further confuse the people who don't know that the movie happens after everything in the show.

Hey yes, that's true I forgot about that. The show could still go on, but the movie would be where everything ended.

Guest hilaryfan80

I'd seriously be sad if they died. I mean, this is my childhood here, and it's my last connection with the 1990s. I'd cry!