• Advertisement

I REALLY need your Help!

Cha

Hey guys I need help with my spin-off. For the last year, I've been writing a spin-off that didn't do that well and I decided to quit it. Now I have alot of ideas for spin-offs/episodes but I am not sure which one to make into an actual one. Here are my ideas below:

Our Middle Neighbor EPISODE: Mr. Krabs thinks that Squidward complains too much about living between SpongeBob and Patrick so Mr. Krabs and Squidward make a bet to switch houses for a week.

Plankton the Daddy EPISODE: Plankton wants be a father like Mr. Krabs and decides to adopt a child.

Sea Wars SPIN-OFF: Based on Star Wars with SpongeBob characters as follows:

SpongeBob/Luke Skywalker/Bob SkyPants

Patrick/Chewbacca/Patbacca

Mr. Krabs/Obi wan Kenobi/Obi wan Krabobi

Squidward/C-3PO/Squid-3PO

Sandy/Han Solo/San Solo

Pearl/Princess Leia/Princess Pearl

Gary/R2-D2/ Gar2-Snail2

Old Man Jenkins/Yoda/Old Man Yoda

Plankton/The Emperor Palpatine/The Emperor Plankton

Man Ray/Darth Vader/Darth Ray

I also have pictures created for Sea Wars.

SpongeBob's Island Adventure (title still on Progress) SPIN-OFF This is the story I started last spring and includes one song. SpongeBob and friends go to an island to a Frycook convention, where they deal with a peculiar hotel suite, a mysterious butler, spies and the prize of a life time.

I created one picture or more of this idea.

War of the Hicks SPIN-OFF (Title Also in Progress):I've already written an episode for this. This is the summary of it:

One day in Bikini bottom after Plankton creates a laser and zaps the Krusty Krab, it ruins everything. After SpongeBob and the crew destroy it however, they are not aware of the red colored beam from it. On the meanwhile, Sandy's twin brother Randy, a mechanic and a pilot for their acorn fields in Texas comes to Bikini Bottom. He is good at most things, but still finds the people in the Bikini Bottom strange. When he gets a call at Houston Texas, where the family farm is, (Near the water) they find that another country family has taken upon themselves to ruin the Cheek's Family Farm. Which is is Plankton's country family that got hit with an anger beam. Sandy hears this and then follows her brother to Texas. Not knowing that SpongeBob and the others followed them, including Plankton.

I did create one look for Randy in a drawing. I've been really interested in doing this one. Randy's design was inspired by the episode, "Stanley S. SquarePants" and "Rodeo Daze" from what I remember.

Randy's catch-phrase (idea from "Stanley S. SquarePants when Stanley watches television and it shows a cartoon squirrel with a flying pilot hat and says this quote I believe): You'll never catch me flat foot! I also think there can be side villains like the real Dirty Dan and Pinhead Larry.

I know this is alot of information but it has been adding and growing for a long time now and I can't decide on my own. The winning one will be a spin-off in SBC and SBM! :D