• Advertisement

KCA's 2012

Clappy

Since last year, I totally think the votes are rigged as it's never the more older-audiance movie choices that are never the winners. Especially when they are clearly better than the other choices like Alvin and the Chipmunks.

KCA Producer 1: Alright we have the nominees in place, let's see who we can book to attend the awards show. Let's start with a category. Favorite Male Actor.

KCA Producer 2: Johnny Depp says that he is too busy making movies where he plays an eccentric, quirky fellow that the audiences would love.

KCA Producer 1: Damn, how about Daniel Radcliffe?

KCA Producer 2: He says that he is trying to not be typecasted as Harry Potter anymore, so he is busy appearing nude on Broadway and acting in indie movies.

KCA Producer 1: Ah, well is Jim Carrey free?

KCA Producer 2: We thought he was, but then he agreed to do more bad comedies that the kids would love. I hear he might appear in the Phineas and Ferb live action movie.

KCA Producer 1: Shit! Forget that. Fuck Disney! Well I guess that leaves Adam Sandler then.

KCA Producer 2: He said he would love to appear since the kids loved him in Jack and Jill!

KCA Proudcer 1: Awesome!

KCA Producer 2: I'll tell him to appear in street clothes, make fart sounds, and to tell terrible jokes as his one minute acceptance speech!

KCA Producer 1: Yes! The audience will eat that up! One category down, twenty more to go!

Lather, rinse, repeat. That is how the KCA's select their winners.

Ooh, can I try one?

KCA Producer 1: The voting isn't done, but of course, we have time limitations, so we need to be quick in giving this KCA blimp to the Favorite Movie nominee, and by quick, we set up this surprise time bomb for the Nick stars.

KCA Producer 2: Well there's Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows Part 2...

KCA Producer 1: Wasn't that too scary for the kids? Next.

KCA Producer 2: The Smurfs-

KCA Producer 1: I thought the director of that movie is already working on the sequel, how would he get the award? What's left?

KCA Producer 2: Is the Muppets open?

KCA Producer 1: We're doing the KCA's, not a puppet show! Think harder.

KCA Producer 2: So it's hell with puppets and that leaves the second sequel of Alvin and the Chipmunks: Chipwrecked.

KCA Producer 1: YOU ARE...A GENIUS. The kids love that movie.

KCA Producer 2: Yep, we've done a good nice job.

My thesis on that category is quite crappy, but oh well.

KCA Producer 1: Let's choose our favorite male singer.

KCA Producer 2: I feel sorry for the souls who have to compete with Justin Bieber. The girls will keep voting for him until each one gets carpal tunnel.

KCA Producer 1: Well which suckers should we choose to lose to him?

KCA Producer 2: How about Bruno Mars? Maybe him losing will teach him a lesson to stop doing blow in a Hard Rock Cafe bathroom.

KCA Producer 1: Ah yes, a brilliant life lesson learned the hard way. Who else?

KCA Producer 2: We could always have Usher lose again.

KCA Producer 1: Ah yes, the old troll Usher idea. We always nominate him and he always loses. Good ol' reliable. What about the last one?

KCA Producer 2: Chris Brown?

KCA Producer 1: DID YOU SEE THE BAD PR THE GRAMMYS GOT FOR HAVING HIM APPEAR TWICE AND WINNING AN AWARD? IMAGINE NOMINATING HIM AT A KIDS SHOW! WE SHALT NEVER SPEAK OF HIM AGAIN!

KCA Producer 2: Lil Wayne?

KCA Producer 1: Too risky. He could always get busted for smoking marijuana and give us bad publicity.

KCA Producer 2: David Guetta?

KCA Producer 1: I'd rather not nominate someone for just bobbing his head and waving his arms in the air.

KCA Producer 2: Well if you are going to keep rejecting my ideas, why not just draw a random name out of a hat.

KCA Producer 1: BRILLIANT!

(moments later after picking a name out of a hat)

KCA Producer 1: Toby Keith? Well, he did have that song Red Solo Cup.

KCA Producer 2: I'm pretty sure the kids don't understand what the hidden agenda is with red solo cups yet, so why not?

I thought it was alright. I liked how Tom Kenny voiced over the KCA's once again. (Maybe the only part I really liked about it). I wish they made more time for their other categories. They rushed the cartoon category. I watched most of it until the end. It wasn't bad and it wasn't good either.