• Advertisement

Ask Jeeves

Old Man Jenkins

How'd you like the Bieber one? :funny:

It was a pretty good one, gave some more insight on this whole Grand Coven thing and didn't feel like complete filler since it still revolved around possibly getting rid of the Mark, had some good comedy thrown in, I liked the tie-in to Hansel & Gretel, and I can't really hate on the guy who plays Teen Dean because he also played one of my favorite characters on the newer episodes of Degrassi :funny:

On Degrassi? :funny: No way... And it makes me wonder why they can't figure out a way to go back and change Dean before he had the Mark?

Because that'll call for keeping a younger Dean :funny: I initially thought an angel, especially one of Castiel's stature despite the whole grace thing, would be able to do something about it since it's just a demon thing, but I guess since the Mark pretty much oozes the power of Lucifer himself, they'll have to do something or call upon something that could trump an archangel's power. But then again, if a witch's spell could make it so that it could remove the mark, I don't see why an angel couldn't do something similar to that effect, especially since they straight up have control over time.

Im sorry but....i don't remember why they just can't go back to Cain himself? :glare:

I think because he only replicated the mark onto dean, it wasnt as if he actually passed the thing on from himself so he can't simply take it back. I think in one of the episodes, Sam said something about Cain teaching himself to retain control over the mark and thinks Dean could eventually discipline himself to do the same. Or maybe they'll come up with some bull reason for Cain to save the day :glare:

he powerbombed Sami straight to hell and back and back to hell?

That was a pretty great way to have Owens win. Owens comes out looking badass, living up to the KO moniker and Sami comes out looking like a fighter. Should be interesting where this goes now with Balor in the mix.

Eventually.jpg?

Uhhh...