• Advertisement

Ask Jeeves

Old Man Jenkins

Gonna do this comma filled goodbye for not only me, but for Sauce too. She went to the XAT to help me out in my time of need and didn't have time to write them all out. I told her I would take care of it for her as a way to thank her. Anywho, I bet Sauce would probably say something along the lines of how she had fun posting when she could and then throw in a :smirk: and then use pidgin Hawaiian. And then say good night Mr. OMJ ( I'm going very vintage Sauce with that). Anyway, as for me, I'd like to say thank you for the birthday wishes OMJ. It was fun while it lasted. I know wasn't as active today, but I seriously do appreciate the rock you gave me. I'm going to cherish it, call it Rocky, and win the Great Snail Race. Also had fun playing a rousing game of Ask Me thread Blue's Clues. Sorry for this being so short, but I am emotionally worn out due to that asshat ACS and his stupid cyberbully resistance harassment. Anyway, good night sir. I'll do a normal goodbye tomorrow. Let me know what movie you saw for Cruiseday Tuesday?

• Like 1

Gonna do this comma filled goodbye for not only me, but for Sauce too. She went to the XAT to help me out in my time of need and didn't have time to write them all out. I told her I would take care of it for her as a way to thank her. Anywho, I bet Sauce would probably say something along the lines of how she had fun posting when she could and then throw in a :smirk: and then use pidgin Hawaiian. And then say good night Mr. OMJ ( I'm going very vintage Sauce with that). Anyway, as for me, I'd like to say thank you for the birthday wishes OMJ. It was fun while it lasted. I know wasn't as active today, but I seriously do appreciate the rock you gave me. I'm going to cherish it, call it Rocky, and win the Great Snail Race. Also had fun playing a rousing game of Ask Me thread Blue's Clues. Sorry for this being so short, but I am emotionally worn out due to that asshat ACS and his stupid cyberbully resistance harassment. Anyway, good night sir. I'll do a normal goodbye tomorrow. Let me know what movie you saw for Cruiseday Tuesday?

Well I thank both you and Sauce and wish you both goodnight :P Sorry about that shit you went through earlier. Wish I could've been there for ya but I'm glad you had a little help from your Sauce. She's better at cheering and helping people up anyway :P Any way, I ended up watching Burt Wonderstone.