• Advertisement

Ask Jeeves

Old Man Jenkins

I started a new spin-off, and I'm really embarassed how it starts off? :funny:

Also I have a lot going on right now?

I liked it :hehe: I love a good murder mystery, especially when it comes to spinoffs and I can't wait to see where you take this one. Wrote a few mostly murder stories, meself :funny:

Somebody's a busy body tho.

• Like 1

You really think so? R u cereal? :funny:

I just can't imagine them just moving on to normal lives at this point and I feel as tho they're sick of their jobs by now and being in paradise after all their trials and tribulations and good deeds, especially by the man upstairs himself, seems only fitting. :funny:

• Like 1

Basically all but 4 of my fish died within 3 days, and I'm kinda behind in schoolwork, and classes end for me the Thursday after tomorrow?

Also my parents are refusing to make me a doctor's appointment even though I think I had a near-epilepsy, and it's stressing me out?

Basically all but 4 of my fish died within 3 days, and I'm kinda behind in schoolwork, and classes end for me the Thursday after tomorrow?

Also my parents are refusing to make me a doctor's appointment even though I think I had a near-epilepsy, and it's stressing me out?

Dang, how many fishes did you have before that? And dang again, I feel ya on the schoolwork. Used to be behind a lot like a motherfudger and it ain't fun playing catch up, especially on that short a notice. Hope you manage to grind it as much as you can, especially with this being your last year in high school and all. And dang three times, your parents should probs just take you, I mean, you can't be too sure one way or the other. It's best to play it safe and get you checked up just in case. Usually my dad gets stubborn like that mainly due to it being a money and time consuming issue, but he ends up doing the right thing, especially during my mom's very turbulent cancer treatments. I hope your parents do something to help ya out, all this added stress would probs only be worse on your near-epilepsy episodes.

This ended up being longer than I expected :P

• Like 1

Its been pretty alright so far, had a short day at school today and I have an eye doctor appointment later today to get a new prescription cuz my vision has gotten pretty blurry. Any Nova vids worth watching? And sweet, can't wait to hear your thoughts. :funny: 

Its been pretty alright so far, had a short day at school today and I have an eye doctor appointment later today to get a new prescription cuz my vision has gotten pretty blurry. Any Nova vids worth watching? And sweet, can't wait to hear your thoughts. :funny:

Did you watch the gang beastststststss he uploaded the last couple of days? :funny: