• Advertisement

Glee

70s

Glee is one of my favorite shows currently airing. It's about McKinley High School and their glee club. It has tons of great musical numbers, hilarious one-liners (many by Sue Sylvester), and some drama as well.

The show will air the first of Season 1's final 9 episodes tomorrow at 9:28-10:28 on FOX. Yeah, weird time. Probably because it comes after Idol though.

Spoiler
Spoiler
Glee is one of my favorite shows currently airing. It's about McKinley High School and their glee club. It has tons of great musical numbers, hilarious one-liners (many by Sue Sylvester), and some drama as well (including some baby mama... and baby papa drama).

The show will air the first of Season 1's final 9 episodes tomorrow at 9:28-10:28 on FOX. Yeah, weird time. Probably because it comes after Idol though.

Ah, a marathon. Cool. I might tune in, but I won't count on it. 428899.gif

Spoiler
Spoiler
The new episode made me laugh, cry, and download every song on iTunes at the same time. One of the best episodes ever.

Puck singing Sammy Davis Jr. = Yes

Santana singing = Yes

Kurt singing two songs and being a plot point for the episode = Yes

No Jesse = Yes

I cannot fucking wait for next week. Neil Patrick Harris + Matthew Morrison + Dream On = YES.

Spoiler
Spoiler

Puck singing Sammy Davis Jr. = Yes

Santana singing = Yes

Kurt singing two songs and being a plot point for the episode = Yes

No Jesse = Yes

I cannot fucking wait for next week. Neil Patrick Harris + Matthew Morrison + Dream On = YES.

I know, it'll be great.

And there's a rumor going around that Shelby is Rachel's mother. Not sure how I feel about it, but it doesn't seem completely impossible, though somewhat contrived. What do you think?

Spoiler
Spoiler
I know, it'll be great.

And there's a rumor going around that Shelby is Rachel's mother. Not sure how I feel about it, but it doesn't seem completely impossible, though somewhat contrived. What do you think?

Shelby would be the.... Vocal Adrenaline coach?

Spoiler
Spoiler

That'd be an odd twist.

Yeah. And I can't deny they look alike. And the Glee cast will be singing Bad Romance and Poker Face. Rachel and Shelby will be singing one of them, can't remember which.

Spoiler
Spoiler
Yeah. And I can't deny they look alike. And the Glee cast will be singing Bad Romance and Poker Face. Rachel and Shelby will be singing one of them, can't remember which.

So I'm guessing they're doing duets next week?

Spoiler
Spoiler

So I'm guessing they're doing duets next week?

I don't think it's next week, but I'm not sure. Maybe.

But Matthew Morrison and NPH will sing Dream On next week! :cheers:

Spoiler
Spoiler

I greatly disliked Poker Face.

Even though it didn't fit there (was she gonna get her mother hot and show her what she's got) I thought it was a wonderful performance. It's not like she would pick something that described their situation... how realistic would that be? Plus, Lady Gaga would be fresh in her mind from the assignment, so upon second glance it fit there very well. Unless you have a problem with the singing, or slowing down the song. Then I just disagree.

But the best song from the episode, IMO, was Beth.

Spoiler
Spoiler
Even though it didn't fit there (was she gonna get her mother hot and show her what she's got) I thought it was a wonderful performance. It's not like she would pick something that described their situation... how realistic would that be? Plus, Lady Gaga would be fresh in her mind from the assignment, so upon second glance it fit there very well. Unless you have a problem with the singing, or slowing down the song. Then I just disagree.

But the best song from the episode, IMO, was Beth.

Oh yes. I just loved how Quinn just sat there watching, her long eyelashes fluttering randomly. 428899.gif