• Advertisement

Darkest Jokes

Wumbo

thats why in my opinion spongebob isn´t something thats made for little kids its for older kids and grown ups. i think the episode where spongebob is catched up in this mangle (this episode when he´s screaming because the soap is falling to the ground and where patrick catch him in this mangle with glue) it looks like its supposed to simbolice someone who got disabled because of an accident and can´t live his life like before anymore. i thought that this is really dark!

The whole killing the health inspector and burying his body on a mountain then having it slide down a mountain hurled in the back of a police car and stuffed in the freezer of the Krusty Krab was pretty. dang. dark.

Probably the darkest episode in my opinion. xD

I was watching "To Love a Patty" the other day, and I just realized how violent SpongeBob's scallop-killing spree was, expecially when he tore that one scallop in half. :huh: Pretty horrible by children's show standards.

I was watching "To Love a Patty" the other day, and I just realized how violent SpongeBob's scallop-killing spree was, expecially when he tore that one scallop in half. :huh: Pretty horrible by children's show standards.

Made even worse when you realize that he raised a freaking scallop in Rock A Bye Bivalve. :mellow:

I always thought that when Squidward, in Graveyard Shift, gave the fish the bat and said, "Here. Hit me as hard as you can. Don't hold back." was pretty dark as well.