• Advertisement

Ask Miss Smiles!

Sauce Mama

Btw, gonna type with my eyes unclosed for this one. I actually talked things out with Dylan and ssj earlier tonight (hence why I was on the XAT to begin with). I actually understand why SBM mistook all this to begin with because they did have it for at least five-six months before I even made one and that the guy who made the image (abney) thought that I took their copy, which I admit looks incredibly similar. I showed them my file too and I can see why they thought such a thing, but I think we are going to get this worked out. It sounds like it was all one massive misunderstanding that I think will eventually get fixed?

• Like 1

Have you ever experienced a blackout?

Yeah, actually. We came home from something, i dont remember what it was for, but it was really late and all the power was out at this one section of town by my house, and it was pitch black and nobody was around. Spooky stuff.

So, how was your day?

It was pretty dern good thanks for asking. How was your day?

Btw, gonna type with my eyes unclosed for this one. I actually talked things out with Dylan and ssj earlier tonight (hence why I was on the XAT to begin with). I actually understand why SBM mistook all this to begin with because they did have it for at least five-six months before I even made one and that the guy who made the image (abney) thought that I took their copy, which I admit looks incredibly similar. I showed them my file too and I can see why they thought such a thing, but I think we are going to get this worked out. It sounds like it was all one massive misunderstanding that I think will eventually get fixed?

Well that's great to hear! :)

Allow me to try that again? :smirk:

lolsmik :smirk:

SBM was never going to kill bullshrimp at all! You see SauceBob, SBM is a site where killing bullshrimp means that they want to be your friend?

*holds stomach* I got diarrhea! *runs away* I gotta skip town, find a new name! SmileBot ServSquare. Yeah that's good.