• Advertisement

Ask Miss Smiles!

Sauce Mama

Well, it's that time again. That time where I write out my goodbyes. At least I got to stay up later tonight. I know I was away for almost all day, but I'm glad I got to spend some time on here with y'all. Enjoyed sharing all those Curly clips with you. He was always my favorite character because of his beyond crazy personality. Surprised I didn't share any clips from the best Curly episode, Curly Snaps. Better make up for that now:

Also, thanks for sharing the Grown Ups 2 trailer. I'm surprised how many major names they added to this one like Shaq, Andy Samberg, the rest of Lonely Island, Taylor Lautner, David Henrie, etc. Grown Ups was one of those movies I didn't like at first, but grew to love over time, so I have high hopes for the sequel. Also, you've never had a stromboli? You are Italian and never had a stromboli? Sauce, you need to go to Sbarro or somewhere and have one ASAP. You have no idea the deliciousness that you are missing out on. Sorry this so short, but I have to be up in another seven hours for my road trip. Like I told OMJ and Cha, I'm going to try and stop by here when I'm at the farm tomorrow night. So fino a quando ci incontreremo di nuovo, good night Sauce? :)

• Like 1

Also to add onto that goodbye, I'm gonna give you the same teaser I gave OMJ about something coming up for me. I'm inching closer to 25,000 posts and I just got my 2000th like today too. So I have something huge in store so I'm going to start with my teasers as well. Let's just say it's something that I'd thought I'd never do on here :smirk:

Well, it's that time again. That time where I write out my goodbyes. At least I got to stay up later tonight. I know I was away for almost all day, but I'm glad I got to spend some time on here with y'all. Enjoyed sharing all those Curly clips with you. He was always my favorite character because of his beyond crazy personality. Surprised I didn't share any clips from the best Curly episode, Curly Snaps. Better make up for that now:

Also, thanks for sharing the Grown Ups 2 trailer. I'm surprised how many major names they added to this one like Shaq, Andy Samberg, the rest of Lonely Island, Taylor Lautner, David Henrie, etc. Grown Ups was one of those movies I didn't like at first, but grew to love over time, so I have high hopes for the sequel. Also, you've never had a stromboli? You are Italian and never had a stromboli? Sauce, you need to go to Sbarro or somewhere and have one ASAP. You have no idea the deliciousness that you are missing out on. Sorry this so short, but I have to be up in another seven hours for my road trip. Like I told OMJ and Cha, I'm going to try and stop by here when I'm at the farm tomorrow night. So fino a quando ci incontreremo di nuovo, good night Sauce? :)

I love Curly. And this ain't short haha! Buona fortuna on your trip, Claps. Have fun! :)

Also to add onto that goodbye, I'm gonna give you the same teaser I gave OMJ about something coming up for me. I'm inching closer to 25,000 posts and I just got my 2000th like today too. So I have something huge in store so I'm going to start with my teasers as well. Let's just say it's something that I'd thought I'd never do on here :smirk:

Ooooohohoo I love me some teasers! I think I have an idea of what it is.

Did you like Doug?

As a little kid, yes. I haven't seen it in the longest time though.