• Advertisement

Ask Miss Smiles!

Sauce Mama

Looks like you could be hitting the hay soon, so I may as well get this to you now, your obligatory, comma-filled, goodbye question, brought to you be viewers like you, thank you, so yeah, today was pretty freakin cherry, if I do say so myself, got to be Melon Lord again and raised all sorts of hell, I only wish my overlord-in-crime were here, but yeah, good day, regardless, you, Clappy, and I tore ended up tearing this place a new, may not be as major as other rape sessions, but it was great sash regardless, I gotta give you and Claps credit for being such troopers today, you both deserve a round of applause for your compliance, and when you and Claps eventually do decide to bite my idea of a dual reign, I'll hopefully be there to answer to both of your necks and calls, that surprise will come when you least expect it, hopefully, just gotta keep waiting, anyway, my goodbye question will probably pale in comparison to Clappy's but I hope you had a cherry day despite the boredom, homework and putting up with Melon Lord, sleep tight, brush your teet before bed, Aloha auinapo?

• Like 1

Looks like you could be hitting the hay soon, so I may as well get this to you now, your obligatory, comma-filled, goodbye question, brought to you be viewers like you, thank you, so yeah, today was pretty freakin cherry, if I do say so myself, got to be Melon Lord again and raised all sorts of hell, I only wish my overlord-in-crime were here, but yeah, good day, regardless, you, Clappy, and I tore ended up tearing this place a new, may not be as major as other rape sessions, but it was great sash regardless, I gotta give you and Claps credit for being such troopers today, you both deserve a round of applause for your compliance, and when you and Claps eventually do decide to bite my idea of a dual reign, I'll hopefully be there to answer to both of your necks and calls, that surprise will come when you least expect it, hopefully, just gotta keep waiting, anyway, my goodbye question will probably pale in comparison to Clappy's but I hope you had a cherry day despite the boredom, homework and putting up with Melon Lord, sleep tight, brush your teet before bed, Aloha auinapo?

I gotta say, you were a great Melon Lord. Too bad Cha wasn't here for the majority. But yeah it made today fun. I'll keep waiting for that surprise. Goodnight, OMJ!