• Advertisement

Ask Miss Smiles!

Sauce Mama

cool

whats yer all time fav spandy moment? :)

Oooohoho. Good question. Mine would probably have to be the Sandy, Spongebob, and the Worm episode where he grabs her and says, "Sandy noooo! I can't let you! I'm not gonna let you get killed! If you find him you'll get eaten for sure!" D'aaaw. ❤

Ehhh I think so. There obviously has to be major crime. But there's some sweet graffiti tags in L.A. though. >:3south_central.jpg

Google some! But keep in mind I don't live in the actual L.A. city. I live in L.A. county but we are close to L.A. I used L.A a lot in this post...

You tag, Sauce?

Oh no no no. Haha I'm way too innocent to do that kind of thing. My brother doesn't either but he's an artist so he draws tags all the time, just doesn't do the illegal stuff. He get's me into it though, and I really love how they do the art aspect of it on the streets.

Can I go to bed now? Pwease?

I'm a little late for this but haha of course you can, Claps. Get some rest, bro.

that is a great short i mean you see alot,probz 98.9 percent proof :3

It's the cutest moment too.<3

What are your thoughts on the study of Wumbology?

I believe the study of Wumbology is beneficial and can enhance the future generation's minds. Even if the inter-machinations of your mind are an enigma.