Futurama

Sabre

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
I agree.

I love the "Yeah, we're back" thing and the comedy central thing.

Yeah, me too.

I felt like the second act of the second one focused too much on Leela and Zapp.

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Both episodes were great, but the first one was better than the second.

Agreed.

I loved both episodes. And yeah Dragiin, the second episode was way to Zapp and Leela focused both episodes were top notched.

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Also paired with next week's episode is...

Proposition Infinity: This episode will deal with a robosexual relationship between Bender and Amy.

It's an hour again next week? Woohoo! 125508.gif

I think so but i'm not 100% sure anyway all this information I got from the Infosphere

Here's some Season six episode

Rebirth- Aired

In-A-Ga-Da-Da-Leela- Aired

Attack of the Killer App!: The latest trend in social networking and having no life takes over Earth!

Proposition Infinity: This episode will deal with a robosexual relationship between Bender and Amy.

The Duh-Vinci Code- The Planet Express crew races to future Rome to unearth the shocking secret of Leonardo da Vinci.

Lethal Inspection- Bender learns he suffers from a mortal manufacturing defect. (There will also be a civil war plot)

The Late Philip J. Fry- The Professor invents a one-way time machine which can only go forwards, the Professor and Fry try to go forward one minute but they're sent 1,000 years ahead instead. They then keep going further and further to find a backward machine.

That Darn Katz!- Earth is invaded by a race of intelligent cats.

A Clockwork Origin- The theory of evolution is put to the test on a planet inhabited by robots.

The Prisoner of Benda- A revolutionary invention allows the crew members to exchange minds.

Lrrreconcilable Ndndifferences- After a bungled Earth invasion, alien leader Lrrr faces a mid-life crisis.

The Mutants Are Revolting (100th Episode)- Leela leads an army of underground mutants in a rebellion against the surface people.

UNKNOWN NEXT EPISODE

The Silence of the Clamps- This plot will focus on "Clamps"

Sorry to double post I found out some more episode news..

There will be a flashback episode which shows how Zoidberg met the Professor and also a kind of Anthology of Interest episode with 3 stories about Xmas, Robanukah and Kwanzaa.

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Some sound great (The Late Phillip J Fry) And some sound OK (A Clockwork Origin) Sounds like Fear of a bot planet
It could be that same planet, perhaps.