• Advertisement

Katy Perry, P!nk, Kesha, or Lady Gaga

person

Well...

Kesha CANNOT sing for shit. Katy Perry also can't sing, and you can tell when she sings live. P!nk is meh, and I haven't seen her/watched vids of her live. Lady Gaga, however, CAN actually sing. Lady Gaga definitely. I do, however, like Katy Perry's songs.

wow you guys. fa, katy perry has some memorable songs like E.T., Firework, Hot N Cold, Thinking of You, and Waking Up In Vegas. P!nk has some memorable songs like F**kin' Perfect, Sober, Please Don't Leave Me, Who Knew, Raise Your Glass, and So What. Kesha has one memorable song, and that is Tik Tok. Those are the only songs I have heard from all of them.

wow you guys. fa, katy perry has some memorable songs like E.T., Firework, Hot N Cold, Thinking of You, and Waking Up In Vegas. P!nk has some memorable songs like F**kin' Perfect, Sober, Please Don't Leave Me, Who Knew, Raise Your Glass, and So What. Kesha has one memorable song, and that is Tik Tok. Those are the only songs I have heard from all of them.

No, when I say memorable I mean it's actually catchy/memorable. I've heard all of those songs, and I just hate them. Just annoying pop crap IMO

Blehg was my first thought.

But LADY GAGA FTW cuz that's my obvious choice.

I mean, I hate current pop crap, but the woman IS talented, and she knows what she's doing.

I actually do like or used to like P!nk. Katy has a couple of good hits.

Ke$ha is a disgrace.

I have never liked P!nk, never will. She just isn't my cup of tea.

Ke$ha is an example of why most pop music is shit these days. If tvguy is complaining about Katy Perry not being able to sing worth a damn live, I bet that Ke$ha is a hell of a lot worse.

Katy Perry. She has some songs I like (ex. Last Friday Night), but then she has some songs I just can't stand (ex. California Gurls). However, Katy Perry is easily one of my celebrity crushes, so she gets bumped up a couple notches in my book. Oh and tvguy, for the record, I saw Katy Perry at Warped Tour in 2008 when I Kissed A Girl was becoming a hit. She is definitely capable of singing live. She was good.

Lady Gaga has the best music out of the bunch. I really don't support her fashion choices, but if this is a who is the best musical artist of the bunch, then I would pick Lady Gaga hands down.

I have never liked P!nk, never will. She just isn't my cup of tea.

Ke$ha is an example of why most pop music is shit these days. If tvguy is complaining about Katy Perry not being able to sing worth a damn live, I bet that Ke$ha is a hell of a lot worse.

Katy Perry. She has some songs I like (ex. Last Friday Night), but then she has some songs I just can't stand (ex. California Gurls). However, Katy Perry is easily one of my celebrity crushes, so she gets bumped up a couple notches in my book. Oh and tvguy, for the record, I saw Katy Perry at Warped Tour in 2008 when I Kissed A Girl was becoming a hit. She is definitely capable of singing live. She was good.

Lady Gaga has the best music out of the bunch. I really don't support her fashion choices, but if this is a who is the best musical artist of the bunch, then I would pick Lady Gaga hands down.

I agree with that, she can sing a few songs but... I heard her sing Firework, which requires her to hit some high notes, and she just couldn't do it. It was painful to hear. Other songs that aren't as challenging (example: I Kissed a Girl) she can sing. And then there are songs like California Gurls that don't require her to sing at all.

P!nk ain't what she used to be, Ke$ha flat out sucks, Katy Perry has some tolerable shit and nice assets, but out of all of them, I agree that Lady Gaga has the better repertoire.

That. She has huge eyes. That's what you're talking about, right? 125508.gif

Nah, I'm kidding. 428899.gif

1. Lady Gaga

2. P!nk

3. Katy Perry

(long break)

4. Ke dollar sign ha

P!nk just barely beat Katy Perry. I don't mind either of them. Ke$ha can go away though. I have a feeling her fifteen minutes are nearly up, thankfully.