• Advertisement

Best Artist Ever Contest!

Jellatine

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jelly, your fear of me voting for The Beatles will happen sooner rather than later since I love a lot more of the artists on this list than them.

In the mean time, Our Lady Peace. Not too concerned that Gaga would lose a tie breaker to Sun Ra.

I'll break this tie with the obvious because Sun Ran just eclipsed ra.

(and to you, Clapmaster. I'm ignoring anything negative you have to say about them, because you know it does ticks me 630566.gif)

The Beatles

Queen

Butthole Surfers

The Doors

Led Zeppelin

Our Lady Peace

Green Day

Muse

Panic! At the Disco

The Ramones

Nirvana

Lady Gaga

Metallica

The Who

Eyeshine

Jimi Hendrix

Bob Dylan

Our Lady Peace

(I'm not going to say anything negative, nor have I really said anything negative except me prefering other bands more than them. I'm just voting against them in a couple more rounds. 428899.gif)

Our Lady Peace

(I'm not going to say anything negative, nor have I really said anything negative except me prefering other bands more than them. I'm just voting against them in a couple more rounds. 428899.gif)

true, true, but you just keep bringing it up even though you know it kind of annoys me =/

true, true, but you just keep bringing it up even though you know it kind of annoys me =/

Exactly when else have I done it?? I mean the only time I can think of is when we chat on the XAT when its just me and you and I ask if we can change the subject. Otherwise, I don't intentionally bring it up to not annoy you because I'm not that big a douche. =/

Exactly when else have I done it?? I mean the only time I can think of is when we chat on the XAT when its just me and you and I ask if we can change the subject. Otherwise, I don't intentionally bring it up to not annoy you because I'm not that big a douche. =/

Claps, I seriously dont want to argue, specially about something as silly as a band I like. But yeah, I get your point, if you dont get mine, its ok, it doesn't matter :S

Claps, I seriously dont want to argue, specially about something as silly as a band I like. But yeah, I get your point, if you dont get mine, its ok, it doesn't matter :S

I don't think we are arguing, I am just confused what exactly I say that isn't as different as anyone else that jokingly teases you (OMJ for example xP). Please let me know via PM, so I don't bother you as much as I think I'm doing. 915955.png

I don't think we are arguing, I am just confused what exactly I say that isn't as different as anyone else that jokingly teases you (OMJ for example xP). Please let me know via PM, so I don't bother you as much as I think I'm doing. 915955.png

It's just...fine, I'll PM you. We're going way off topic.

Our Lady Peace has declared war on this contest. xP

The Beatles

Queen

Butthole Surfers

The Doors

Led Zeppelin

Green Day

Muse

Panic! At the Disco

The Ramones

Nirvana

Lady Gaga

Metallica

The Who

Eyeshine

Jimi Hendrix

Bob Dylan

What is this I don't even
They just don't stand out to me. Sorry. I like Green Day and I like Gaga, so I just voted for someone else. Sorry for having different musical tastes. >.>

They just don't stand out to me. Sorry. I like Green Day and I like Gaga, so I just voted for someone else. Sorry for having different musical tastes. >.>
Uhm, that's fine Clappy, jeez...