• Advertisement

Best Artist Ever Contest!

Jellatine

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, that sez it. Jimi goes into a purple haze.

Now

Vote for the artist YOU think deserves to be The Best Artist Ever!

(yes, you're voting for who you want to win, just wanted to make clear xDD)

It's

The Beatles vs. Led Zeppelin

The winner will be announced this Sunday July 31st, if my internet allows it.

and.... GO!

Cruse you Sabre! You voted Beatles! I saw it!

Anywho, blinding rage aside, Led Zeppelin FTW

I want to leave my opinion on a margin here, but, you really think Jimi is better than The Beatles? I like him but... O_o

I want to leave my opinion on a margin here, but, you really think Jimi is better than The Beatles? I like him but... O_o

Well it is OMJ's opinion. He really does come off as the type to love classic rock like Jimi Hendrix, Led Zepellin, The Doors, etc.

Well it is OMJ's opinion. He really does come off as the type to love classic rock like Jimi Hendrix, Led Zepellin, The Doors, etc.

The Beatles fall into classic rock too, silly.

No offense to The Beatles, I love em but I don't listen to them as religiously as I do with Hendrix's tunes. I mostly admire the way he works that guitar, my main influence and inspiration to play the instrument, myself. Not taking anything away from The Beats, they deserve all the fame and recognition they have garnered and still do to this day.

Sounds fair... I just don't think Jimi accomplished as much as The Beatles did... none of the artists in this list did, actually..but ok, ok, I honestly don't want to say anything more about this because I have the feeling I'm sickening people out, but I totally get where you're coming from 893573.gif