• Advertisement

NFL Lockout Situation (Lockout extended to at least June 3, 2011) Lockout is OVER

thespongebobfan

(Not to double post) But there is a good possibility that in June the lockout is going to get extended to October...305752.gif
Ugh. A bunch of people who make a shitload of money whining for more money.

Ugh. A bunch of people who make a shitload of money whining for more money.
This. I don't feel sorry for any of these guys who feel like they aren't making enough money.

This whole thing annoys me. But I'd be stunned if nothing got worked out. There's just too much money that the league will lose because of this lockout. They'll crack before the season starts imo.

My theory is, if you really care that you're not being paid enough for your job, and you're not on welfare or food stamps or anything, then you're not passionate about your job. If these people really like to play football, it wouldn't matter to them what they get paid.

My theory is, if you really care that you're not being paid enough for your job, and you're not on welfare or food stamps or anything, then you're not passionate about your job. If these people really like to play football, it wouldn't matter to them what they get paid.
I approve of your theory.