• Advertisement

October 21, 2011

TJ

Stone me if you want, but I assure you that I'm right. Look at all the signs. The world's economy is going down the drain when its population just hit seven billion. Everywhere we turn, we see people doing immoral and unforgivable things like admiring female flesh and not listening to their parents. There's people drinking, swearing, and tithing off less than fifty dollars on sacrificial Sunday! We're in the worst state we've ever been in, and the only explanation for all this chaos and confusion is that the rapture is coming. The rapture is coming, my brethren! We all know it to be true!

Stone me if you want, but I assure you that I'm right. Look at all the signs. The world's economy is going down the drain when its population just hit seven billion. Everywhere we turn, we see people doing immoral and unforgivable things like admiring female flesh and not listening to their parents. There's people drinking, swearing, and tithing off less than fifty dollars on sacrificial Sunday! We're in the worst state we've ever been in, and the only explanation for all this chaos and confusion is that the rapture is coming. The rapture is coming, my brethren! We all know it to be true!
I can't tell if your Serious or Sarcastic. :confused:

Wow, the world was supposed to end then? Well, here we are 4 years later. I was spooked that the blood moons would cause the end of the world. Of course, it's not true.