• Advertisement

PB&J Otter

CDCB

Even Little Einsteins are much, much better that those 3 little otters that their creators named after the famous kids' sandwich so their show won't go in to oblivion too fast. Man, even Dora pwns them & that says a lot.

I may not remember it, and I MAY agree with you on Classic Dora...but the new shit they produce...no.

There's no need for an explanation essay about how this show sucks, lame, monotone & horrible.  Anyone who has watched at least 2 episodes would agree with those words. Unfortunately, those people fall in to "OMGEE i remember/miss this!!1! :D/:( " category, so nothing else can be extracted from them.

• Like 1

@Chemist Mickey, you're right, there are equally horrible shows for kids & even much worse shows like Phineas & Ferb or MLP:FIM...  But why should I bring those in to this thread dedicated to one of the lamest shows of all time? Take a "Noodle Dance" for example, why there's a need for it absolutely in every episode if it makes no help to the "problem" at all. 

• Like 1

@Chemist Mickey, you're right, there are equally horrible shows for kids & even much worse shows like Phineas & Ferb or MLP:FIM...  But why should I bring those in to this thread dedicated to one of the lamest shows of all time? Take a "Noodle Dance" for example, why there's a need for it absolutely in every episode if it makes no help to the "problem" at all. 

How about if you don't like it, just ignore it. Ever thought of that?

• Like 2

There's no need for an explanation essay about how this show sucks, lame, monotone & horrible.  Anyone who has watched at least 2 episodes would agree with those words. Unfortunately, those people fall in to "OMGEE i remember/miss this!!1! :D/:( " category, so nothing else can be extracted from them.

lol it's a fucking cartoon for toddlers, get over yourself.

Spoiler

IN LATE BUT WHATEVER MOM