• Advertisement

Aflac Duck Gets Fired

Guest hilaryfan80

Guest hilaryfan80

Apparently the voice of the Aflac duck got fired over Twitter posts making fun of the tsunami. Now there's nationwide auditions. 428899.gif

"I just split up with my girlfriend, but like the Japanese say, ÔÇÿTheyÔÇÖll be another one floating by any minute nowÔÇÖ"

"Japan is really advanced. They don't go to the beach. The beach comes to them."

Thoughts?

So...why would they fire him? Sure that was mean to say, but seriously,its like firing someone for having a different religion or something. But whatever.. I don't really care nor have I ever heard of "Aflac" til now.

So...why would they fire him? Sure that was mean to say, but seriously,its like firing someone for having a different religion or something. But whatever.. I don't really care nor have I ever heard of "Aflac" til now.
They fired him for making insensitive comments about the tsunami. Thousands of people died teenj. Why would he think its ok to make fun of the tsunami when thousands of people died? I mean my uncle and aunt are stuck in Hawaii for a while due to damage done by the tsunami and I have no clue when the hell I am going to see them again. Yet that damn duck thinks its funny to make fun of the tsunami? I have no clue what his exact words were but he deserves to get fired.

They fired him for making insensitive comments about the tsunami. Thousands of people died teenj. Why would he think its ok to make fun of the tsunami when thousands of people died? I mean my uncle and aunt are stuck in Hawaii for a while due to damage done by the tsunami and I have no clue when the hell I am going to see them again. Yet that damn duck thinks its funny to make fun of the tsunami? I have no clue what his exact words were but he deserves to get fired.

I know about what happened, but I will say no more.

Um, teenj, what in the world does getting fired for having different religious beliefs have anything to do with getting fired for making fun of a terrible tragedy? I'm sorry, but it's not right to mock something that's effecting so many people's lives right now, he deserved to get fired.