• Advertisement

do people still use these

Wumbo

Finished watching that Nostalgia Critic review....man was that painful...those last three-four minutes were at least somewhat funny?

I thought the only redeeming parts were the opening thing with his videos being taken down and maybe one or two of the re-enactments. Everything else was a waste, and for someone who wants movies to give us STUFF WE'VE NEVER SEEN BEFORE, he sure seems adamant to hammer his opinion down our throats again and again and again.

I liked the reenactments of the battle sequence at the end and Malcolm/Tamara 50 Shades reenactment as well as the voiceover cameo.  But seriously....you worded it perfectly.  He is shoving the same fucking opinion AGAIN and AGAIN and AGAIN.  It wasn't funny the first time he did this in Sibling Rivalry and it's still not funny every time he's done this since?

I liked the reenactments of the battle sequence at the end and Malcolm/Tamara 50 Shades reenactment as well as the voiceover cameo.  But seriously....you worded it perfectly.  He is shoving the same fucking opinion AGAIN and AGAIN and AGAIN.  It wasn't funny the first time he did this in Sibling Rivalry and it's still not funny every time he's done this since?

Like he's become distressingly obsessed with this move. i'm starting to worry about him.

Wait why didn't you like Todd's latest review? :bruh:

His Ed Sheeran review? I don't know... nothing really stood out to me, I thought the audio levels were REALLY off, like distractingly so, and even Todd seemed bored with his show. It's the only review I've seen that has no replay value for me.

Did you like NC's review of The Purge?

I thought it was okay. I usually don't like Film Brain, but his part here was funny, and of course it was cool that he could get Pinky and Brain's voice actors.

I mean as much as I'm going to always love Nostalgia Critic, these newer reviews are just glaring in terms of how much better in quality he once was?

Well, he's trying new things, which you gotta give him credit for. But he also doesn't seem to know his limits, for himself or for his fanbase.

Ever watched Nostalgia Chick or Cinema Snob?

I've watched both of them. Chick wasn't really my thing at first but she's started to grow on me. Cinema Snob's great but for some reason I just can't get into him.