• Advertisement

Have a conversation with SpongeBob episode titles.

Wumbo

Hey dude you should know that Your Shoe's Untied.

Thanks for the heads up. I almost became a Blackened Sponge without your assistance. Now I'm going to go back to making my House Fancy for the arrival of A Pal for Gary because Gary in Love with someone who happens to be on The Abrasive Side. I hope this doesn't turn out to be a Fiasco!

Well, as you guys should know, I have ADHD. Also, through my Help Wanted sign, my Reef Blower is busted and I'm scheduled to have some Tea at the Treedome. But...there's this cool Bubblestand nearby and for some reason, I got some Ripped Pants. With that problem solved, I will be able to go Jellyfishing, right when I come face to face against Plankton! These Naughty Nautical Neighbors can get in my nerves sometimes, preventing me from going to Boating School and get my license, just to add. Anyways, I just got a Pizza Delivery ordered in my Home Sweet Pineapple. Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy is almost on, and the pizzaiolo somehow FORGOT THE PICKLES! I also got my application for Hall Monitor back, while I was making a sandwich with Jellyfish Jam. I can see Sandy's Rocket through my rear view while I adjusted my really Squeaky Boots. I should be wearing my Nature Pants, but then again, it's Opposite Day. Just then, I was struck with a strong enough Culture Shock through my television before I was going to have some F.U.N. Another look through the window, MuscleBob BuffPants was walking by, whatever his name was. Squidward was startled, or as I want to call him, Squidward the Unfriendly Ghost. Prom was also getting started, The Chaperone hasn't arrived yet, I guess my chaperone was too busy trying to become Employee of the Month. Rummaging through my closet was my Scaredy Pants from long ago, along with a copy of I Was a Teenage Gary. As I realized I was running late, I was heading towards my boatmobile with the license plate SB-129. The radio was on, which was currently playing the band Karate Choppers. My eyes were firmly on the road, but I felt like having some Sleepy Time. With other things to worry, I hope I don't catch the Suds either. As the radio announced a very special Valentine's Day greeting, I took out The Paper, which showed directions, and- ARRGH! Stubbed my toe when I stepped on the gas! Now I'm in Rock Bottom! Now that my horrific incident terror is over, I can say that I can totally see Texas from my view, along with some pedestrians, who were Walking Small. The radio was now playing the band Fools in April, and then I spot Neptune's Spatula on the road. It was stolen property, but I was also caught by the police for playing Hooky. So much for going back home to watch Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy II. It was a weird day.

You know man, Your Shoe's Untied, and because it's Squid's Day Off, he ain't tying 'em for you. Hey, Something Smells, and it smells like it's coming from your Bossy Boots. What are you, some kind of Big Pink Loser? Oh, don't walk away from me, you know I'm just kidding. You're my Bubble Buddy. Say, I'm really Dying for Pie right now. I had to deal with an Imitation Krabs today, so that might explain why I'm so famished. All I had for breakfast this morning was a Wormy apple. With breakfasts like that, I really understand the Patty Hype. Sometimes though, Grandma's Kisses are all I need to get through another day in Squidville. Especially since it's Prehibernation Week and I'm also leading a Life of Crime right now. What, Christmas? Christmas Who? I don't know anyone by that name. Sometimes I feel that Squidville is just Survival of the Idiots, where the hard workers get Dumped for the morons. There should be No Free Rides for anyone, in my opinion. People shouldn't just be able to appease their boss by saying "I'm Your Biggest Fanatic!" all the time. But anyway, I saw that one episode of Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy 3 times last week. It had the same Squirrel Jokes each time, but I never tired of it. When I watch that show, there's no Pressure on me to do anything but just sit there like The Smoking Peanut. Sadly, I was also recently Shanghaied into making sure that Gary Takes a Bath. In return, I was Welcome to the Chum Bucket anytime I chose. I could even bring Frankendoodle along if I wanted to. He still won't show me what's in The Secret Box ​that he owns. I imagine it's something embarrassing, like photos from when he joined the Band Geeks last year. He's been working the Graveyard Shift for a while now, and I think he's found some Krusty Love there. But his Procrastination is preventing him from setting up a date with her, which makes me want to wear an "I'm With Stupid" t-shirt whenever I'm around him. Actually, I'm surprised he landed a girl, what with his Sailor Mouth. He's also the only Artist Unknown to anyone in Bikini Bottom (except me, of course). He is a skilled Jellyfish Hunter, though. He tried to show off his talents at The Fry Cook Games, but unfortunately, he wasn't quite what they were looking for. Afterwards, he just sulked like a Squid on Strike, so I decided to meet up with Sandy, SpongeBob, and the Worm.

You know what they say, The Algae's Always Greener. Wait no, that can't be right. I'm at the beach right now with SpongeGuard on Duty. Just hanging out with my Club, Spongebob fans to be exact. My Pretty Seahorse is doing some rad moves, The Bully over there is kicking some sand in peoples' faces, and I had a bite out of my burger, JUST ONE BITE! Man, this is some Nasty Patty! I'm such an Idiot. Box piles can be seen through my perspective, not too far. I also want to watch Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy IV the time I get back home. Still Doing Time with my friends right now, if it were snowing, I'd call it the Snowball Effect.

You know what they say, One Krab's Trash is another man's treasure. Darn, I'm wrong again. As Seen on TV was a very pleasing informercial, so I asked my brother, "Can You Spare a Dime?" He accepted that. Another look at the informercial, it said No Weenies Allowed. Still wondering what to rev up with the grill I'm ordering, Squilliam Returns home and catches an eye on that Krab Borg I built. Then suddenly, the baby was crying until I sang "Rock-a-Bye Bivalve,"close call. Some Wet Painters also came by to my house while I was watching the Krusty Krab Training Video.

I'm such a Party Pooper. "Pants on fire, liar, liar," I said to some guy eating Chocolate With Nuts. It's the other way around, but I need to work on my idioms. Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy V is on right now, that's a lot of sequels, I must say. Then came the New Student. Starfish were everywhere during my party, and I accuse him for that. Clams were scattered all over the floor too, UGH! The Great Snail Race was now on after all this trouble as I resume my crisis with Mid-Life. Crustacean was a fancy word for lobster, and yes, that's what I ate.

I feel like as if I were Born Again, Krabs has told me. I Had an Accident earlier about this situation, so yeah, life isn't anything like a trip to Krabby Land. I was watching some show about survival next, it was The Camping Episode. Later that night, I embarked on my journey for my Missing Identity. Plankton's Army got in the way of it, unfortunately. I defeated them with my dance, which was called "The Sponge." "Who Could Fly all the way up to that mountain?" I said to myself. I had no luck, but then Spongebob Meets the Strangler. Feeling that this was all for nothing, I just signed out with "Pranks Alot!" It was a prank. But it was also a very strange week.