• Advertisement

The Enchanted Sword

Karen

Description: An organization called The Unknown runs rampant in Bikini Bottom. When an ancient weapon that once belonged to a past life of King Neptune ends up in The TattleTale Strangler's hands, he must save the city before The Unknown destroys everything. But, can he survive being happy-go-lucky SpongeBob's partner or let the city fall to The Unknown's evil clutches?

Rating: TV-14 D-V

Theme Song:

Simulcast: This spin-off is being simulcasted on FanFiction.Net

I thought making a spin-off would be a cool idea to get my creative juices flowing. I hope you guys like it and criticism is always welcomed. 630566.gif

Click on an episode to go to it:

Season 1: The Beginnings

• [*:2mqmymma]
1. The Sword (Pilot)
[*:2mqmymma]2. The Unknown
[*:2mqmymma]3. The New Partner
[*:2mqmymma]4. The Home

---

Episode 1.1: The Sword (Pilot)

Beep! Beep! Beep! Beep! the alarm clock yelled as it filled the calm nighttime atmosphere with disgruntling wake-up morning noises. A six foot six guy is laying in the bed with covers in an unordered mess. He slowly opens his eyes, softly curses in the air, and slams his fist into the alarm clock. With a whimper, it slowly chokes before dying without another sound.

The guy is The TattleTale Strangler. Or, at least, that's what everyone calls him. For, you see, his name is truly Mac McGillingham. But, due to his massive size and strength, he's known by everyone as The Strangler.

Back to the story. Mac slowly makes his way out of bed, pushing the covers off his hairly legs and slowly moving it towards the ground. He breathes a sigh, then walks off to school.

At school, he walks down the hallway in pure confidence. He's the king of the school, the king of students. No one dares to stand in his way. The girls stare at him with their pretty eyes as they admire. The guys glance at him once and run off to warn the others. Mac turns for a second and slams a blond nerd into the locker, making a huge dent in the locker door. He then makes a slight smirk and continues to walk his way.

"Now, let's begin our chapter in biology. I want everyone to flip to page 209," the teacher said while looking at his lesson plans. He was a pale redhead with rather large glasses and a lanky figure. He seemed to be a bit of a klutz, often knocking papers off of his desk and and accidentally tripping over himself.

Mac smiled and muttered, "He's not the boss of me. I could beat him up if I wanted to." And, with that, he closed his book and rose from his chair.

The teacher looked at Mac and said, "Sir, I advise you to sit back in your seat."

"Nah," Mac replied with a puckering smile. "I think I'll go home and take a nap."

"Young man, sit back down or I will give you detention."

Mac then walked over to the teacher. Mac was a tower compared to the teacher. He slowly moved his head down and said, "You will let me go home and take a nap."

The teacher started shaking in nervousness. "Y-y-y-yes, Mr. McGillingham."

"It's The Strangler to you." Mac then raised his head, walked out, and slammed the door behind him. As he walked out of the school, he raised his fist in the air and yelled, "Victory!"

Then everything went black.

When Mac woke up, he found himself to be in a dark alley somewhere. Tall brick buildings surrounded him. A garbage bin laid behind him. He looked left and right. He tried to figure out where he was, but alas, he couldn't tell.

Then, all of a sudden, a sudden yellow light burst out from the end of the alley. The light glowed and glimmered, coming from what seemed to be a source at the end of the alley. Mac curiously got up on his feet and slowly creeped towards it.

What if it's heaven or a trap? Mac thought in his head. What if this thing kills me?

When Mac got there, he saw that the light source was coming from between 2 loose newspapers in a pile of 20 laying on the ground. Mac lifted them up to find an ancient sword and a brown scabbard. It had a round brown leather handle that extended down to a long silver sword. The sides were razor sharp, so sharp that it could slice a pineapple. On one side of the sword, it had the letters "SOKM."

Mac picked it up, slided it into the scabbard and put it on his back. The scabbard was the perfect size for him. All of a sudden, he started to feel a tingly-sensation within his skin. He started lifting off the ground. Then everything went black.

Mac thought, Maybe I shouldn't have picked this up?

Episode 1.2: The Unknown

"Where am I?" Mac asked while looking around. He appeared to be shirtless, laying down on a table with his hands and feet restrained. An eerie hum surrounded the room and swarmed into his head, going in one ear and through the other. The unfamiliarity of this place was all to be bared. His head was fixated on the light above him, but moving his eyes he could see two people huddling over a table on the other side of the room. Both were wearing leather coats and had their hair gelled upward. They appeared to be looking at records. "Where am I?" he asked again.

"Your whereabouts are not necessary for you to know," said one of them. Mac couldn't tell which one said it. One of them looked up and walked over to him.

He studied Mac and said, "My name is Mr. Schmidt. Over there is my assistant, Rob. We need your help."

"My help?" Mac asked. "Why do you need my help?"

Rob walked over to Mac with a clipboard in his hands. "We need you. You found the sword of Neptune's past life."

Mac raised an eyebrow. "I'm sorry, King Neptune?"

"Indeed," Mr. Schmidt replied. "For, you see, we are reincarnations of King Neptune's former bodyguards. We protect the well-being of the king and all of his kingdom."

"Reincarnations? Aren't those only in fairy tales?"

Rob glared at him. In a serious tone, he replied, "Reincarnations are all too true."

Mac rolled his eyes. "Okay, if reincarnations are real, why do you need my help? Aren't there reincarnations of other bodyguards?"

Rob replied, "Sadly, no. They were all consumed by The Unknown."

"The Unknown?"

Mr. Schmidt sighed and put on a thick pair of glasses. "It's an organization that calls themselves 'The Unknown.' For centuries this organization has been kept low-key and secretive. We don't know much about them, but we intercepted information that they will be attacking the eighth heir to the throne, which is -"

"King Neptune," Mac said with a sudden realization. "So, how come I have to help?"

Rob smiled. "Because the sword only fits one who is strong, brave, and isn't afraid to fight."

Mr. Schmidt replied, "And the sword is the key to defeating The Unknown." He then walked over to the table, pushed a button, and let Mac out of his restraints. Rob gave Mac his shirt back and helped Mac put it on. The three then started walking towards a door that sat next to the table. Mr. Schmidt and Rob stuck out their tongues and the door whirled in a pool and decayed to nothingness. The two then looked up at Mac and said, "This way."

They started walking into this completely white hallway. The ground was a platform that balanced carefully between the door they just went through and the door at the other end. Mac had seen this in the movies, but had never seen it in real life.

Rob looked at his clipboard. "Mac McGillingham, 18 years old, 6'6", 219 pounds, type A negative blood. Living with divorced father Mike McGillingham." He then looked at Mac. "You'll do."

Mr. Schmidt gave Rob a glance. "Mac, we trust that you will be able to defeat The Unknown. For now, you will only focus on your mission. That means, no school, no parties, nothing." Mac then smiled jumped up in the air in joy. Mr. Schmidt and Rob smiled as well. Mr. Schmidt continued, "Your partner will be at your house tomorrow at 9am."

They then opened the door and ushered Mac in it. It was a tight shuttle-looking capsule.

Mr. Schmidt said, "We are counting on you," then pushed a button. The capsule then whooshed upward in the air. For a moment, Mac could feel the gravity escaping from him. All sense of weight was lost. He closed his eyes and all the worries went away.

When he opened his eyes, he found himself in his bed. The time was 8:54am. He scrambled the sheets off of him, cursed loudly, then switched to his clothes and ran towards the front door. He looked down at his clock.. 8:59am. His heart started pounding, his blood was rushing. He didn't know who was to be behind that door. For all he knew, it could be a secret agent or this really hot chick with a black bra. Nine dings came from the clock behind him, then another ding following from the doorbell.

This is it, Mac thought in his head. He opened the door and..

Episode 1.3: The New Partner

Mac had always been a child at heart. No matter what, he always enjoyed the littlest things. When he was little, his mom and dad would always bring him to the park on Sundays to enjoy the nice, calm, collective atmosphere grass and sun combinatorially gave on the people treading on its surface. Mac would run around the park holding a pink triangle kite with its strings fumblingly following behind. His face would erect a smile as the kite swooshed above his head and into the piercing blue sky above him. Mac's dad would then pat him on the shoulder, make a deep, hardy laugh and tell him good job. This was a memory that Mac always kept in his heart. Even though he is a hard bully, his heart was pure and he never forgot what it meant to be a kid.

Standing at the door, Mac couldn't look to see who his new partner was. He was afraid of who it might be. For all he knows, it could be his jail-ridden drunken mother. How he would hate it if it was. Regardless, he opened his eyes a little, hesitated, then looked.

"Hey there."

Mac then jumped 20 feet in the air. He clumsily knocked over books as he stumbled backward, his arms moving about in random places. "No, no.. it can't be you! It just can't!" He then fell over and landed on his face.

"Now, now, what's there to be scared of?"

Standing before Mac was a tiny sponge. His holes multiplied across his square body, his teeth stuck out like Bugs Bunny, his eyes round like a record. He wore a shirt and tie with brown pants and knee-high socks with blue and red lines. His name... was SpongeBob.

"Look," SpongeBob said as he started walking into Mac's house uninvited. "I know that I put you in jail, but that's not a reason to be afraid of me." SpongeBob then extended out his arm to help Mac up. "I'm your partner. Will you work with me?"

A mix of emotions overcame Mac with a sharp sting to his noggin. He wanted to wake up from this nightmare he was experiencing. His past experience as that yellow barnacle's bodyguard was overwhelmingly difficult on him. He couldn't bear to even be in his presence, much less be a partner to him. Mac extended his arm and SpongeBob helped him up. Mac brushed the dirt off his pants then looked at SpongeBob.

"SpongeBob," Mac said as he raised his hand to his forehead. "I don't know how this is going to work, but I guess I'm going to have to work with you. So, can we forget all that's happened the past?"

SpongeBob's face then widened to a huge smile and he replied, "Sure."

Description: An organization called The Unknown runs rampant in Bikini Bottom. When an ancient weapon that once belonged to a past life of King Neptune ends up in The TattleTale Strangler's hands, he must save the city before The Unknown destroys everything. But, can he survive being happy-go-lucky SpongeBob's partner or let the city fall to The Unknown's evil clutches?

Rating: TV-14 D-V

Theme Song:

I thought making a spin-off would be a cool idea to get my creative juices flowing. I hope you guys like it and criticism is always welcomed. 630566.gif

Click on an episode to go to it:

Season 1: The Beginnings

• [*:2s59epfd]
1. The Sword (Pilot)
[*:2s59epfd]2. The Unknown
[*:2s59epfd]3. The New Partner

---

Episode 1.1: The Sword (Pilot)

Beep! Beep! Beep! Beep! the alarm clock yelled as it filled the calm nighttime atmosphere with disgruntling wake-up morning noises. A six foot six guy is laying in the bed with covers in an unordered mess. He slowly opens his eyes, softly curses in the air, and slams his fist into the alarm clock. With a whimper, it slowly chokes before dying without another sound.

The guy is The TattleTale Strangler. Or, at least, that's what everyone calls him. For, you see, his name is truly Mac McGillingham. But, due to his massive size and strength, he's known by everyone as The Strangler.

Back to the story. Mac slowly makes his way out of bed, pushing the covers off his hairly legs and slowly moving it towards the ground. He breathes a sigh, then walks off to school.

At school, he walks down the hallway in pure confidence. He's the king of the school, the king of students. No one dares to stand in his way. The girls stare at him with their pretty eyes as they admire. The guys glance at him once and run off to warn the others. Mac turns for a second and slams a blond nerd into the locker, making a huge dent in the locker door. He then makes a slight smirk and continues to walk his way.

"Now, let's begin our chapter in biology. I want everyone to flip to page 209," the teacher said while looking at his lesson plans. He was a pale redhead with rather large glasses and a lanky figure. He seemed to be a bit of a klutz, often knocking papers off of his desk and and accidentally tripping over himself.

Mac smiled and muttered, "He's not the boss of me. I could beat him up if I wanted to." And, with that, he closed his book and rose from his chair.

The teacher looked at Mac and said, "Sir, I advise you to sit back in your seat."

"Nah," Mac replied with a puckering smile. "I think I'll go home and take a nap."

"Young man, sit back down or I will give you detention."

Mac then walked over to the teacher. Mac was a tower compared to the teacher. He slowly moved his head down and said, "You will let me go home and take a nap."

The teacher started shaking in nervousness. "Y-y-y-yes, Mr. McGillingham."

"It's The Strangler to you." Mac then raised his head, walked out, and slammed the door behind him. As he walked out of the school, he raised his fist in the air and yelled, "Victory!"

Then everything went black.

When Mac woke up, he found himself to be in a dark alley somewhere. Tall brick buildings surrounded him. A garbage bin laid behind him. He looked left and right. He tried to figure out where he was, but alas, he couldn't tell.

Then, all of a sudden, a sudden yellow light burst out from the end of the alley. The light glowed and glimmered, coming from what seemed to be a source at the end of the alley. Mac curiously got up on his feet and slowly creeped towards it.

What if it's heaven or a trap? Mac thought in his head. What if this thing kills me?

When Mac got there, he saw that the light source was coming from between 2 loose newspapers in a pile of 20 laying on the ground. Mac lifted them up to find an ancient sword and a brown scabbard. It had a round brown leather handle that extended down to a long silver sword. The sides were razor sharp, so sharp that it could slice a pineapple. On one side of the sword, it had the letters "SOKM."

Mac picked it up, slided it into the scabbard and put it on his back. The scabbard was the perfect size for him. All of a sudden, he started to feel a tingly-sensation within his skin. He started lifting off the ground. Then everything went black.

Mac thought, Maybe I shouldn't have picked this up?

Awesome new episodes! I have a question though...how did you get that "Click to go to an Episode" url thing. xD I feel so nooby just asking...

Awesome new episodes! I have a question though...how did you get that "Click to go to an Episode" url thing. xD I feel so nooby just asking...
Can you not quote the entire first post? D: Sorry for saying that but I'm a bit OCD.

To answer, you click on the "Re: The Enchanted Sword" (or whatever the topic name is) on your post and it gives you the post url in your address bar. Copy + paste, then link to it. lol.

Can you not quote the entire first post? D: Sorry for saying that but I'm a bit OCD.

To answer, you click on the "Re: The Enchanted Sword" (or whatever the topic name is) on your post and it gives you the post url in your address bar. Copy + paste, then link to it. lol.

Sorry. :oops: I feel even more nooby now. xD

And thanks. 630566.gif Pretty cool tip.

1.4 The Home

In a dark oval room with gray paint and fluorescent lights, a man dressed in an oversized coat with a hood that extended past his eyes entered the room. Stubble dashed across his face, which then changed to a smirkish smile. Out of his mouth hanged a cigarette halfway burnt. His breath smelled like anchovies and burnt smoke. In his hands was a small black chest with a yellow emblem on the front containing the letters "KV." He took his hand out of his coat and placed it on top of the chest. He then went on one knee and breathed, "Master."

On the other side of the room was a figure completely covered in a cloak. The figured then motioned with his hand and replied, "Excellent."

"Come on, you don't want to be late!" SpongeBob yelled as he jumped up and down the sidewalk. They were in the middle of the park, trees numbered on the ground, extending their arms out toward the heavens. A bird glided across the air and landed on one of the tree's fingers. To the bird, this was what it called home.. which was where Mac wanted to be at this very moment.

Mac rolled his eyes and looked down at the gray sidewalk. "Do you have to embarrass me in public?" Mac then inhaled then spit onto the sidewalk. He then looked out of the corner of his eyes and saw a little boy being chased by his father, playing tag. He then sighed, then looked at SpongeBob. "Y'know, you're right. We should hurry."

When they arrived, they stood on the entrance of a large gray building three stories high. SpongeBob reached into his pocket, pulled out a bubble wand, and blew three fingers that hit contact with the doorbell. After a few beats, an old man in a wheelchair rolled out the front door that looked as though Mac would have to duck under to get through. The old man looked at SpongeBob and smiled. However, upon looking at Mac, his smile faded into a gloomy expression and he turned his attention back toward SpongeBob.

"W-what brings you here?" the old man asked, lifting his hand slowly up to his bifocal lenses that sat upon his face.

Mac cleared his throat and responded, "We're here to talk to you about the Unkno -"

"Shh shh shh!" the old man said as he lifted a finger to Mac's lips. "Don't talk about the organization. Not a whole lot of people know about this and this knowledge, if fell to the wrong hands, would be devastating."

SpongeBob smiled at Mac and then turned his attention back to the old man. "Can we come inside?" he asked.

The old man smiled even more, took his finger off Mac's lips, then answered, "Certainly."

The old man turned and rolled himself inside the home. When the two walked inside, they were in complete shock. When they looked up, the ceilings of the second and third floor had snapped and fallen to the floor, leaving a bunch of wires and cords hanging from the walls of the once-there floors. On top of the fallen ceilings stood a grand white piano with sheet music laying all over the floor. There weren't any other rooms to this home and all the windows had been boarded up. All there was in the entire home was the grand piano, sitting perched like a prized trophy. The old man turned back to Mac and SpongeBob and grinned.

What kind of home was this?