• Advertisement

Far East Movement

ExKizuna

Don't like popping bottles in the ice like a blizzard (what the fuck does that even mean?)
I dunno...it was originally lyrics from Dev's song (Booty Bounce) and then Far East Movement asked her to do it for their song.

But it doesn't make sense. 428899.gif

Took me long enough to realise what a G6 was.

One hit wonder here.

Nope, Rocketeer is already racing up the pop charts pretty fast.

If we like it or not, Far East Movement is going to be as big a WTF famous artist as Soulja Boy Tell Em

If we like it or not, Far East Movement is going to be as big a WTF famous artist as Soulja Boy Tell Em

Yeah, I googled them and I saw the word Rocketeer in the search a lot so never mind.

They managed to have Like a G6 stuck in my head for a week and a half, so kudos for that, I guess. It's catchy -- won't lie. Still hate them, and haven't heard Rocketeer yet... don't plan on it.

But Soulja Boy was so bad, he was good. These guys are just... bad.

But Soulja Boy was so bad, he was good. These guys are just... bad.

Incorrect dear Wumbo. Soulja Boy was so bad that he became an icon for how bad mainstream music has gotten today

Incorrect dear Wumbo. Soulja Boy was so bad that he became an icon for how bad mainstream music has gotten today

Well, I've accepted Soulja Boy for what he is: a joke. And every one of his songs (and videos) are hilarious.