• Advertisement

243a. The Nitwitting

Jjs Goodman

Episode Rating  

27 members have voted

1. 1. How would you rate this episode?

• 5/5 Nitwits: After giving my brain a vacation, I need a rest.
    • 4/5 Nitwits: I'd love to rest my intellect! Can I join?
    • 3/5 Nitwits: I think you guys are a little confused about what civic duty is...
    • 2/5 Nitwits: They do seem blissfully brainless!
    • 1/5 Nitwits: Oh well, I guess I'm just not empty head material...

As someone who's already stupid as fcuk, I was gonna say I like this episode, because I found it to be a bit funny and heartwarming(except the drool sence), but I changed my mind 20 second after, cause I found this episode's story to be...well UNBEARABLE(yeah, I can't describe it with other word,  considering I only know less then 3000 English words) but even someone as stupid as me can tell just how krappy the story is, like, spongebob joining Patrick's club and then do bounch of random kraps then spongebob realized that his just too smart to join the club dispited his brain being pooled out....like , how the fcuk dose that make sense? and Patrick giving his brain back, then he gonna clean the town but Sandy cleaned it then the episode ends.I know it's a spongebob episode, but come on, this is just well....bad story telling, at least I can still see some redeemable quality here, like everyting after the sequence of Patrick trying to get spongebob smart again and I do like some stupid jokes they told , probably because I am already stupid as fcuk(again expect for the FCUKING DROOL SENCE) and yeah...I like the nitwittings doing the community severs(I guess?)it is pretty amusing to me, I mean they aren't particularly great but the rest of the episode is just terrible on so many levels, so yeah, I don't like this episode anymore, ironicaly the reason why I don't like it, is because I used my brain......will I sugesce anyone to watch this? Hell no, but would I watch it again? I probably will.....cause even I dislike this siht, I can still enjoy episodes like this by throwing my brain away, but usually, I can still get through other ones with brain, but this one, this episode is just an insult to anyone who brought their intelligence to here.

2/10

Edited by Josh the trash