• Advertisement

Bikini Bottom High

Clappy

This is my attempt at going into teenage drama shows like 90210, Degrassi, just to name a few examples.

I have been considering doing something like this for a while, but I was to afraid to completely jump the shark. Plus I didn't want to abandon the SpongeBob element. Now I am not afraid to post it, plus I found a way to incorporate SpongeBob characters.

Plot: The series revolves around several students at Bikini Bottom High. Especially Monroe and Nancy, two twins whose family has moved back to Bikini Bottom after being gone after their parents Fred and Sadie Rechid were forced to leave when their jobs at the time relocated.

Pilot episode coming whenever

It sounds like "Bikini Top" to be honest. I'll see where it goes though.

Yes because I want my spin-off to be just like Bikini Top icon_rolleyes.gif. Oh and while we are at it, all Patrick spin-offs sound the same as do all Squidward spin-offs. Just because it is the same genre doesn't mean its the same spin-off.

Yes because I want my spin-off to be just like Bikini Top icon_rolleyes.gif. Oh and while we are at it, all Patrick spin-offs sound the same as do all Squidward spin-offs. Just because it is the same genre doesn't mean its the same spin-off.

I didn't say it was a rip-off 305752.gif .

I didn't say it was a rip-off 305752.gif .

Maybe I got a little to angry at your comment and took it personal, but I hate that whole comparison to other spin-offs statement just because they are the same genre. I am pretty sure you can relate due to SpongeBoy often being called a rip-off of USMI

Pilot time already? No way. Why now? Maybe just to make a point.

1. Pilot

The Rechid family composed of parents, Fred and Sadie, and their twin children, Monroe and Nancy, have returned to Bikini Bottom. Monroe and Nancy are a little anxious about their return since they have not been in Bikini Bottom since they were in elementary school. Their father Fred kept breaking his leg thus leading to extended periods away from his job as a sales executive, which led to their mom Sadie bringing the cashflow home for the both of them as a real estate agent. Sadie's job moved back when Monroe and Nancy were in fifth grade, thus the twins had to say goodbye to all their friends and leave for Algae Bottom.

Three years later (aka present time), Sadie quit her job as a real estate agent after noticing how miserable Monroe and Nancy were in Algae Bottom and moved back to Bikini Bottom in hopes of finding a new job and that her kids can be happy again. Meanwhile, Fred hopes that his new hollow leg can stop raising medical payments and that he can stop putting so much pressure on his wife to make money for the family.

It was Monroe and Nancy's first day at Bikini Bottom High. Both were nervous and afraid. They hoped that their old friends remembered them and that they don't have to be lone wolves ready to get picked on for being the new kid.

"Relax kids, things are going to be fine. Now go out there and make the best of your situation." Sadie told her kids as she dropped them off.

"Well, let's get this show on the road." Monroe said.

Monroe and Nancy walked inside as the school reaked of raging hormones and underage drinking. Well not really, but it seems like all teen dramas do. As they were walking down the hall trying to find the principal's office, a certain voice screamed from the distance.

"Monroe is that you? Its me Tyler!"

Tyler came running up to Monroe. Tyler use to be Monroe's best friend back in elementary school. The two use to be inseparable back in the day.

"Tyler, I haven't seen you in ages. How have you been man?"

"Pretty good. You know just homework, girls, doing nothing. Stuff like that. Hey where is Nancy?"

Monroe never noticed that Nancy walked off when he ran to greet Tyler. Nancy was heading off to the principal's office like they were suppose to. She was waiting to get her schedule of her courses when a rebellious looking fish walked out of the principal's office.

"Hopefully this will finally put responsibility into that thick skull of yours." the principal shouted.

As he was walking out, he took a glimpse at Nancy as he was checking her out and then continued to proceed. Nancy thought it was absolutely boorish of him, but couldn't help but feel a bit attracted towards him too. She walked off to try and find the mysterious fish when she bumped into a thespian type.

"Hey you must be the new girl. I can tell by the fact that you look lost. My name is Susie." said the thespian fish.

"Wait a minute Susie Fishkin? I remember you from elementary school before I moved." Nancy asked.

"Nancy? Oh my goodness. I hardly recognized you. Here let me show you around."

Nancy and Susie played catch up on what has been going on in their lives as the school day started.

At around lunchtime, Monroe and Nancy met up and sat at a lunch table with Tyler and Susie. The four then talked about back memories from elementary school days, when that mysterious fish from earlier walked up towards Susie.

"Hey sis, let mom know I got after-school again for cussing out a teacher."

"I swear Jimmy, you are such a pain in the ass sometimes." Susie told him.

"A pain in your ass? You better get that checked out." Jimmy smirked as he walked away.

"Dammit Jimmy, you forgot your stupid pink slip."

"I'll go take it to him." Nancy offered.

Nancy walked to find Jimmy as she was in total shock that they were related. Nancy didn't even know that Susie had an older brother and she wasn't sure that she should tell her or not about how he was checking her out.

"Jimmy!" Nancy shouted.

Jimmy turned back and saw that Nancy had his pink slip.

"I don't need it, but I do know that I want some of you."

"Do you talk to all girls that way because that is absolutely appalling."

"Only the ones I desire."

Jimmy walked off as Nancy couldn't help but feel a bit tingly about the whole scenario that just went down.

Reviews appreciated, but not necessary

Maybe I got a little to angry at your comment and took it personal, but I hate that whole comparison to other spin-offs statement just because they are the same genre. I am pretty sure you can relate due to SpongeBoy often being called a rip-off of USMI

Sorry about the misunderstanding.

You did a good job with your fist episode by the way. Jimmy is funny 428899.gif .

Hey guess what I made the theme song for season 1 of Bikini Bottom High? I am not trying to be a kiss-ass by choosing this song, but I thought it would match perfectly 428899.gif

I might get a new episode up today

Hey guess what I made the theme song for season 1 of Bikini Bottom High? I am not trying to be a kiss-ass by choosing this song, but I thought it would match perfectly 428899.gif

I might get a new episode up today

Haha 428899.gif My theme song song for Down Under is "New Year's Day" by U2.

Haha 428899.gif My theme song song for Down Under is "New Year's Day" by U2.

Lol U2, not really fond of those guys as much as I use to be 428899.gif

Anywho, I guess I better reveal that the new episode of BBH is coming Thursday or Friday since I have finals on Wednesday 125508.gif

Hey....remember this spin-off? Yeah its been a couple weeks since I promised this episode. Hope its worth the wait (it probably isn't 428899.gif )

2. My Not So Sweet 16

(Theme Song)

The episode begins where the last one ended with Jimmy walking away from Nancy after flirting with her head once more. Nancy heads back to the cafeteria to a little announcement from the most popular girl at Bikini Bottom High, Angela.

"Attention, everyone! For those who are unaware of what today is, today is one of the most important days every year. Today is my birthday! Now since the principal is my daddy, he allowed me to make this announcement to all the masses. Everyone is invited and BYOB! Oh and I better get an extremely awesome present or the hottest guy in school aka my boyfriend Brad shall finish you with a false swipe!" Angela said.

Even though it was a school night, Angela handed out party invites to everyone in hopes of having a fun wild night. Nancy thought that this would be the perfect opportunity to get to figure out Jimmy some more and get underneath his skin….and maybe some more. Nancy may be a good girl, but she seems to find Jimmy simply irresistible. She doesn’t know what it is but it’s something about bad boys that tickle her fancy.

(Good Girls Go Bad by Cobra Starship plays while Nancy is thinking about Jimmy http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ZmtaVf_lMk )

After school has ended, Monroe stays around to try out for the football team. Football has always been a passion of his since his father, Fred, use to be the star quarterback of Bikini Bottom High back in the day. Tyler, who is a running back, has already made an arrangement with the coach of the football team to have Monroe at least try out since he was not around during original tryouts back in the summer.

“Congrats son, you made the team” Coach said.

“But I did not even tryout yet, I am excited and all, but why….” Monroe said, until he had a sudden pause and saw Fred walk out of the tunnel with a whistle and his old Bikini Bottom High letterman jacket.

“Boys, as you all know, I have been in poor health for a long time now and while I was contemplating making this my last season, I don’t think I have the strength to make it through. Let me introduce to you my replacement. He is in the Bikini Bottom High football Hall of Fame, Fred Rechid.”

“Monroe, my boy! Aren’t you proud of me for finally getting a job? Guess who is automatically the new starting QB?” Fred said.

Monroe walked away in embarrassment as he did not want to win the starting QB job this way. As he was walking, a cheerleader went straight up to him.

“Hey, my name is Katie. Congrats on being the new QB. You should take me to Angela’s party tonight. It’s going to be insane.” Katie said.

“Umm…..okay?” Monroe said. He was too in shock about what just happened. He doesn’t know if he is more confused and more pleased about Katie’s sudden interest in him, but she was stunning.

(What’s My Name by Rihanna featuring Drake plays as Katie walks away and Monroe stares in amazement of how stunning she is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0CGsw6h60k )

The evening rolled around as it was the night of Angela’s birthday party. Monroe went off to go pick up as Katie as Nancy walked on over to Jimmy and Susie’s. Nancy went up to the door and was disappointed to see Susie.

“Hey is Jimmy here?” Nancy asked.

“Oh, since when did you get a sudden interest in my brother? And here I thought we were becoming tight today.” Susie said.

“It’s not that at all Susie, I was just hoping he could come with me tonight to Angela’s party.”

Suddenly out of no where Jimmy leaped down from the very top floor of the four story house with a perfect landing.

“So I hear you are looking for me.” Jimmy said.

“You sure do know how to make an entrance, got any more surprises?” Nancy replied.

“Oh darling, you ain’t seen nothing yet…and you won’t be seeing any of me tonight.”

Jimmy closed the door on Nancy as she was stunned. She thought this whole time it was her that Jimmy desired. She thought she had him figured out, but alas she was wrong. Nancy headed off in the direction of Angela’s party all alone since she was blown off her alleged best friend and her attractive badass brother. Suddenly, a couple of shady guys started to go up to her.

“Damn, what’s a fine looking lady like you walking up in here unprotected?”

“Maybe she’s looking for a good time.”

“I would definitely tap that….as a matter of fact, I think I will.”

The shady looking guys started to go up to her. Nancy had no where to run as she was backed into a corner in the alley. All of a sudden, a wolf appeared and attacked and killed every single fella. He grabbed each of them and teared into their flesh and tossed them neck first into the buildings as their necks cracked and killed them instantly. After the blood bath, the wolf ran away from the scene as Nancy was confused about what just happened.

(Blow Me Away by Breaking Benjamin plays during the whole shady guys versus wolf scene http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5yHuuBZgif0 )

Nancy kept continuing to Angela’s party. She finally arrived and was happy to see Tyler, Monroe, and Katie there. Nancy explained the whole sequence over what happened to them as they were shocked, but happy that she is fine. Suddenly, Nancy turns around to see that Susie and Jimmy showed up after all.

“I thought you were mad at me and that you had plans?” Nancy asked in confusion.

“I couldn’t stay mad at you.” Susie said as she hugged Nancy while Jimmy gave her a glance.

“Well I got a feeling that tonight’s going to be a good night.” Monroe said as he gave a seductive look at Katie.

(I Gotta Feeling by the Black Eyed Peas http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSD4vsh1zDA starts to play but gets cut off after 1:29 part)

“Jimmy, is that blood dripping out of your mouth?” Tyler asked.

“Shit……yeah let me just wipe that off. I think I must have bit something I shouldn’t have.” Jimmy said.

Nancy looked on in curiosity as she started to wonder how its impossible for that much blood to bleed from the mouth over a simple accidental bite.

Songs From This Episode

Good Girls Go Bad – Cobra Starship

What’s My Name? – Rihanna featuring Drake

Blow Me Away – Breaking Benjamin

I Gotta Feeling – Black Eyed Peas

Reviews aren’t necessary, but let me know what you guys think

Thanks for the feedback 630566.gif

@teenj - Yep, I thought that vampires have been used to death, so why not werewolves

@Repairman - I know, I tried to hard to make it familiar music xD

@Wumbo - I threw in the reference for ex, but you are kinda right 428899.gif

Personally I thought the music was awesome. 893573.gif

Great episode. 125508.gif

How does that not surprise me? Maybe if I threw in some Nicki Minaj, you would have been absolutely in love with my music selection 428899.gif

Thanks ^_^