• Advertisement

Bikini Bottom High

Clappy

Episode 3 coming in the next couple days, the music selection shall be better this time 428899.gif

Yeah I am sorry that it takes me forever to post these episodes. I want to make them as perfect as possible without feeling rushed and something always seems to come up whenever I want to finish up the next episode 305752.gif

I'll try to get one up soon, how does that sound 428899.gif

FINALLY! I have finished the new Bikini Bottom High. Sorry for the lengthy delay, but I don't know if this episode makes up for it xP

3. Friday Night Delight

It was the day after Angela’s birthday party and there were bodies laying everywhere, red cups all over the floor, and school starting in a hour.

Nancy: You see, this is why partying on a school night is so horrible.

Jimmy: Lighten up babe, the day just begun and you are already acting anal.

Nancy: Shut up, has anyone seen my brother?

Monroe was on the pullout couch in Angela’s guest room, naked and lying with Katie after a wild night of sexual activities. His virginity is history and he still can’t believe that the head cheerleader is sexually interested in him. Being the new starting quarterback of Bikini Bottom High has its benefits. He snuck away to let Katie sleep as he went to go get ready for school. He realizes that he had a missed call from his father, so Monroe gave him a call.

Fred: Monroe, my boy. You got the starting job for the first home game of the season congrats!

Monroe: Thanks dad, I hope its not just because I’m your son.

Fred: Monroe, I have watched you step your game in the rec leagues the past few years. I know what you are capable of and I have faith in you to make me the proudest father in the world no matter what.

Monroe: Thanks dad, this means a lot to me.

Monroe is now feeling like he is on top of the world and nothing was going to knock him down.

(The song Knocks You Down by Keri Hilson featuring Ne-Yo and Kanye West plays in the background as Monroe struts to school…..foreshadowing perhaps? 893573.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_RqWocthcc )

As soon as Monroe arrives at school, Brad grabs Monroe and slams him up against the wall outside of Bikini Bottom High. Brad looks extremely pissed off as he confronts Monroe as that smile quickly fades off Monroe’s face.

Brad: So you will never believe what happened today. I looked at the starting line-up roster for tonight’s game and guess who is the starting quarterback?

Monroe: I think I know who it is, but I’m not going to say who….

Brad: The starting quarterback job was all I had besides good looks, a knockout girlfriend, and my popularity. I was suppose to go play Division I football for Algae University, then get drafted to play professional football and win the Bubble Bowl and become a Hall of Famer!

Monroe: I think you need to set more realistic goals for yourself man…

Brad: Now you got jokes? I’ll tell you what. Unless you want your head kicked in, you are going to throw the game tonight. You are going to play terribly and make your daddy bench you and put me back where I belong as starting quarterback.

Monroe: Well if you want to go back to where you truly belong, you should turn around and just kiss the ground your girlfriend walks on….

Brad then proceeded with a knockout punch to Monroe.

Brad: Let this be a hint to the following things.

1. You don’t know who you are messing with

2. You should keep your mouth shut

3. You better do as I say, or this is a prelude of what is to come

Monroe slowly got back up from the knockout punch as Brad walked off. Monroe now had a decision to make, should he make his father proud and give it his best, but then get the shit beat out of him or try to avoid another confrontation with Brad and lose the starting quarterback job he primarily got for being the coach’s son.

(The song Playing God by Paramore plays as Monroe starts to make his way back up from the KTFO punch and as he contemplates over Brad’s words

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDy2wCQYSrU )

Meanwhile, Nancy’s mind isn’t on her school work today. She keeps thinking about what happened last night. Why was there a wolf underwater? Why did the wolf feel overprotective of her? Why did Jimmy have blood coming out of his mouth a while after this incident took place? Nancy decided that the only way she has to figure this out is by observing Jimmy. So at lunch, she, Susie, and Jimmy all sat together in the cafeteria.

Jimmy: Can I help you? You seem to have an odd fascination with my body.

Nancy: Well I am doing an anatomy project and I am just checking out the differences between the male and female body.

Jimmy: Do I have to point out the obvious?

Susie: Well if you are talking about differences, Jimmy you do have that odd tattoo on your back.

Nancy: What kind of tattoo?

Susie: Oh let me show you.

Susie then proceeded to draw out the tattoo as it looks like this…….

Devil_pentagram.jpg

Nancy: Why does that tattoo look so familiar? Jimmy, isn’t that what I think it is?

It was too late, as Jimmy has vanished from the table. Things are starting to get a bit more peculiar to Nancy as something is definitely up with Jimmy.

(The song Voices by Saosin plays as Nancy starts to contemplate Jimmy’s secret

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QddJDrZ3rNE )

The school day ends as it is Friday night. The first home game of the season for the Bikini Bottom High Sea Miners as they play the Rock Bottom Sea Urchins and Monroe is finally ready to perform in his first game of the season as starting quarterback.

Brad: Remember Rechid, your ass is going to be on a silver platter if I don’t get what’s coming to me.

This made Monroe even more nervous as the game started. The Sea Miners got the ball first as Monroe got first dibs on the playmaking. He threw a 25 yard bomb that was caught for a first down. Fred loved what he saw and Monroe was happy, but he saw Brad looking pissed. Monroe then realized that he already forgot about Brad’s threat so he screwed up the next play and fumbled the football away. He kept screwing up plays throughout the first half as the Sea Urchins started to pull away and had a 24-0 lead.

It was halftime as Katie walked straight up to Monroe and smacked that shit out of him.

Katie: What the fuck was that about? You better get your head out of your ass and win this for us or we are through.

Monroe: I thought you actually had feelings for me.

Katie: I sleep with the school quarterback to gain credibility and you are sure are blowing your chance right now.

Monroe: Oh don’t worry about blowing anything from me, we are through.

Monroe stormed back to the locker room where he ran straight into Fred.

Fred: You ok son? What is going on out there? Ever since that first play, you have been a completely different player. Don’t listen to all the crap you are probably going to get from the other players. I will always be proud of you no matter what.

Monroe then realized that it’s not about himself or even about Brad. His father made him the starting quarterback because he was proud of him, so he decided that even though it will mean getting his ass kicked by Brad. The second half started and Monroe completely turned his act around and started to play much better as the game moved on. The game ended as Bikini Bottom High beat Rock Bottom 35-24 as Monroe was able to get 35 unanswered points for them.

(The song Symphonies by Dan Black and Kid Cudi plays during the montage of the second half of the game.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWWG75lLemA )

The team celebrates as they carry Monroe off the field except for Brad who gives Monroe a sharp stare as Monroe knows that he has dug his own grave and that Brad will be out for vengeance sooner or later.

Songs From This Episode

Knocks You Down – Keri Hilson featuring Ne-Yo and Kanye West

Playing God – Paramore

Voices – Saosin

Symphonies – Dan Black and Kid Cudi

Feedback is not required, but it would be nice 630566.gif