• Advertisement

Episode or Episode (Any Cartoon Edition)

SpongeNicko

Rainforest, Schmainforest; but ONLY because it doesn't contain any Squidward abuse! :rolleyes:

And since we're now OFFICIALLY into the Rodessance, Western theme! "Pest of the West", or "Drip-a-Long Daffy" ("Classic Looney Tunes").

• God Himself 1

Random "Fanboy and Chum Chum" episode. Specifically, "Monster in the Mist", since it's one of the BETTER episodes, which is actually SAYING a LOT!

Love theme time! "Love that Squid", or "Alone Together"? ("Steven Universe").

• Happy 1

I have never seen "Back from the Future," so it's going to be "Pet Sitter Pat" by default.

Submarine travel episode theme: "20,000 Patties Under the Sea", or "Raise the Oozy Scab"? ("The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius").

I guess "Bart Gets an F", just because it was one of the episodes that helped MAKE "The Simpsons" into the long runner it is today! / Best Series Come-back episode theme: "Fear of a Krabby Patty", or "North by North Quahog"? ("Family Guy").

I personally don't think either of them are overhated, but if I had to pick, I guess a random "Breadwinners" episode. While most of the show is garbage (from what I've seen), I've seen a couple that were at least meh. So, assuming it's one of those meh ones, than that.

Love theme: Love That Squid or Love at First Height (FOP)?